Aldo Vargas Updates Five Tools for Cobra Firmware - Aldo Vargas is back with a new round of tools! This one is here to supply the goods for the new Cobra firmware!
Aldo's tools collection has become a serious staple for the PS3 community. Thanks to these constantly updating interfaces, new users and veterans alike have been able to enjoy the best parts of what the custom firmware experience as to offer. Since the latest development trend these days is all about Cobra firmware, Aldo has tried his hand at updating some of the most popular apps to support it. The changes are extensive, so I'll let the developer fill you in below!
LastGAME Customizer 1.3
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games, PS1 games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI)
- Current version supports lastGAME 4.1 and the newest lastGAME 9.0:
9.0: loads the new multiMAN's payload on 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40, 4.41, 4.46 and 4.50
9.0 COBRA: for COBRA 7.0 CFW implemented on 4.46 Rogero v1.00
multiMAN 04.20.00+ is required for PSX isos
4.1: loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30 (multiMAN is not required)
- Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
- Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
- Supports command line interface (CLI). Use /? for info.
- Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (Cobra dongle is required)
- Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are now supported in lastGAME8.
Changes in 1.3: Added support for lastGAME9 and lastGAME9 [COBRA].
Note: For BD-mirror feature, multiMAN 04.50.xx must be installed. BD-mirror setting is stored in the PS3GAME.INI created for each game by multiMAN or by Game Settings Manager
Special thanks to master DeanK
PS3 NET Server GUI 1.01
It's an improved GUI for the PS3 NET Server (the PC side of multiMAN).
(hosts hide in system tray, remember last used folders, supports up to 10 hosts, white list, etc.)
Changes: Includes the newest ps3netsrv.exe from DeanK with support for loading network games in JB/FOLDER format on Cobra 7.0 and minor changes to GUI.
PS3 HDD GUI 1.3
It's a GUI for the PS3 HDD reader tool created by 3141card. Now includes a PS3 HDD Hex Viewer to view/dump sectors.
The tool is a simple on-the-fly decrypter and ufs2 reader that allows to browse the content of your gameos (dev_hdd0) and copy files and folders to PC.
PS3 HDD will only read (Nothing is written to the PS3 HDD, so it should be very safe). PS3 HDD for Slim and FAT models are now supported.
A virtualbox-image of linux with a kernel compiled for ufs read/write support is available here and a ufs read-only version is here. The commands are for slim hdd's only.
PS3 Bruteforce Save Data 4.2.9
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats and checksums for 948 titles is also available ready to be applied to the saves.
- Resign trophies or saves,
- preview images of trophies,
- direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3,
- unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account,
- unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id,
- added support for Game Genie cheats,
- fixed issue with patch SFO,
- improved load time.
- Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.
- Direct update of the repository of cheats from ps3cheating.net. Patch Creator 1.8.8 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches and quick access to PS3 Save Portal with several saves that only need to be resigned.
Changes in 4.2.6 from 4.2.2
- Fixed (again) issue setting the current path in the recent Compress/Decompress function
- BSD in now integrated with the tool from Red-EyeX32 that decrypts/encrypts the saves from:The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3.
- Removed a 6 seconds delay when an encrypted save is double-clicked to open it on Patch Creator...
- Rewrote the support for code 6 on GG cheats (still partial/experimental)
- Fixed a bug with the checksums using dynamic ranges (eg. pointer to EOF-3).
- Added support for hmac_sha1 checksum in Patch Creator and Bruteforce Save Data.
(Includes hmac_sha1 key for The Last of Us/Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3 provided by Red-EyeX32)