App Installer will scan your SD card for apk files and show you a single unified list of all the apps you can install.
You will get the following information:
· app name
· app icon
· app version
· apk size
· app package
You will also see the status for each app, as follows:
· green icon - the app is already installed, and the installed version is the same or newer than the apk version
· yellow icon - the app is already installed, but the installed version is older than the apk version
· red icon - the app is not installed at all
· warning icon - the status could not be determined (in theory it should never happen)
Note that after installing apps or uninstalling apps, a rescan of the SD card is needed for the statuses to be refreshed. Then, it will only take one touch of the finger to either install the app, or delete the apk file.
The app has an Update Notification feature. If an update is available, the app will tell you that an update is available and what the update contains.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated: had to update from the old AdMob framework (before Google buyout) to the new Google AdMob framework (made by Google).
· Fixed: on occasion, when closing the app via the Menu->Quit command, the app will instead get restarted.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Eugen Codreanu»:
Movie Premieres If you're a movie buff, see what movies are about to hit the theaters, what's their plot, who's directing, who's playing, etc, and of course when it's coming out
My vWorker Feeds If you're a freelancer working on vWorker.com, keep up to date with the latest projects wherever you are, straight on your Android powered device
ezTV Shows Stay up to date with the latest releases from EZTV