BabyCam Monitor - Welcome to the future of baby monitoring!
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor. It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop. So you can be sat downstairs watching a film while your baby sleeps upstairs, allowing you to just flick your laptop open to see and hear exactly what your baby is doing.
You will be amazed by the high quality video and audio as well as all the features that let you remotely interact with your baby via the web browser, such as playing lullabies on the Android device's speaker, or switching the Night Light (the camera flash LED) on or off. With advanced motion detection and monitoring features that chart your baby's every movement, you have the most efficient possible way to ensure your baby is safe from harm while you are not in the room with them.
As you can see, it has all the functionality of the most expensive baby monitors on the market today, but also with added premium features that make this application simply the best way to monitor your baby in this day and age. Why spend a huge wad of cash on an expensive baby monitor with low quality video and audio when for just a tiny fraction of the price you can spend a small handful of change on this application which offers the same and so much more?
· Requires Java installed on the web browser computer.
· Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G. You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this.
· Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
· Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
· Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
· Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
· Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room - using buttons on the web browser you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED) and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
· Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you'd otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures and videos using buttons on the web browser;
· Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove "Read phone state" permission
What's New in 1.9.2:
· Improve layout for multiple screen sizes
What's New in 1.9.2:
· Updates to the web UI, mainly the file management pages.
· Make the preview size the same as the video resolution when recording videos. This provides a fix for the Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICS and some other devices.
· Add a "Video Recording Fix" option in the settings for video recording. Enabling this provides a fix for the Motorola RAZR and Bionic not usually being able to record videos, as well as some other devices.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Add options to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE has been added to facilitate the new option to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· Add option to set the number of thumbnails per page
· Add option to show mini thumbnail icons for picture, film and application files (slower loading of larger pages)
· Fix some bugs when trying to show thumbnails of files that aren't what their extension claim
· ... and more that won't fit here!
· 'Switch Off' button for remote exit
· Hints Position option
· Help section
· 'Create Copy' on multiple files
· 'Unzip' on multiple files
· If you use the 'Download' button to download multiple files, but only select one file, then it won't be zipped
· Enable multi-select 'Download' in FREE version
· Move 'Size' action for a directory to the Size column and enable it in FREE version
· Move upgrade message to the right in FREE version
· Null pointer fix for button popup
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Run in Portable WiFi Hotspot mode
· Change icon to match BabyCam Receiver concept
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Audio streaming between devices enabled
· Password & Port No. options
· Improved license validation
· Hints on/off option
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Front camera support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x