SrRegEdit - Sabon Rai Registry Viewer is a free Pocket PC registry viewer with a twist. It runs on your desktop PC. It connects to your Pocket PC through ActiveSync and lets you view the complete Pocket PC registry. Although it's called SrRegEdit, it's just a viewer right now. Please try it out and let me know what you think should be added. Most obvious is making it into an editor! Update Description:
- Added an About Box.
- Added a log file; you can show it from SrRegEdit by selecting menu Help->Show Log.
- Improved dummy child (to make + appear on keys that have children) by reusing the dummy child node instead of deleting and re-adding a real key.
- Catch buffer overflow exception in fetching key values from the Pocket PC and log it.
- Trimmed extraneous characters (null terminators) from end of each key in hopes that was the cause of the buffer overflow exception.
- Fixed progress bar overflow bug. v1.2:
- Renamed SrRegEdit from CeRegEdit after discovering that Microsoft has a CeRegEdit program in the Pocket PC SDK.
- Added a progress bar that shows progress of background loading of the registry.
- Fixed child key + problem: While background loading, a key that has a child key now always appears with a + sign in front so that you can see there is a child key. In previous versions, there was no +, so you might have thought there was no child key. v1.1:
- Added background loading of the Pocket PC registry.
- Added capability to find a registry entry key, value, or data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
SmartiOne Smartione is a very nice little application that allows you to tweak and configure your Smartphone from your PC. Smartione allows you to view system information, transfer images and video, convert RSS feeds to HTML, edit your phones registry, explore databases, tweak various aspects of the interface, and organize your start menu, all from your PC
Other Software by developer «Terry Westley»:
DetectDeviceType DetectDeviceType is a PC utility program that attempts to detect what type of device you have and whether Microsoft .Net Compact Framework and OpenNETCF Smart Device Framework are installed. Download and Install:
- Download DetectDeviceType.
- Install it by double-clicking DDTSetup.exe you just downloaded and following the on-screen prompts