SrRegEdit - Sabon Rai Registry Viewer is a free Pocket PC registry viewer with a twist. It runs on your desktop PC. It connects to your Pocket PC through ActiveSync and lets you view the complete Pocket PC registry. Although it's called SrRegEdit, it's just a viewer right now. Please try it out and let me know what you think should be added. Most obvious is making it into an editor! Update Description:
- Added an About Box.
- Added a log file; you can show it from SrRegEdit by selecting menu Help->Show Log.
- Improved dummy child (to make + appear on keys that have children) by reusing the dummy child node instead of deleting and re-adding a real key.
- Catch buffer overflow exception in fetching key values from the Pocket PC and log it.
- Trimmed extraneous characters (null terminators) from end of each key in hopes that was the cause of the buffer overflow exception.
- Fixed progress bar overflow bug. v1.2:
- Renamed SrRegEdit from CeRegEdit after discovering that Microsoft has a CeRegEdit program in the Pocket PC SDK.
- Added a progress bar that shows progress of background loading of the registry.
- Fixed child key + problem: While background loading, a key that has a child key now always appears with a + sign in front so that you can see there is a child key. In previous versions, there was no +, so you might have thought there was no child key. v1.1:
- Added background loading of the Pocket PC registry.
- Added capability to find a registry entry key, value, or data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional