ThemeGenCE - let you personalize appearance of pages Today and Start. They have for file extension «.TSK». These files are in fact CAB files for installation on Pocket PC, renamed in TSK. They respect the standards of files CAB defined by Microsoft. A file CAB (and thus TSK) includes in fact one or more files. ThemeGenCE helps you to build the TSK by compiling the file of information (Extension "000") and by building the images which will be attached to your theme. It puts the whole in a CAB file renamed in TSK.
- New Format for Themes in QVGA and in VGA with different images for Portrait and Landscape mode.
- On WM5 page, if PDA OS is Windows Mobile 2005 and PDA connected with ActiveSync, a new panel is showed in the upper part of the page with 2 checkboxes:
>> PDA Interaction.
With this you can see directly colours choices of main page and BaseHue on PDA.
- A new full Help (In English !), shows improvements for the above two points. This Help is now in 32 bits with file extension .chm, ( hlp are in 16 bits). Chm files contain compiled Html. They are easier to maintain than hlp. Right click on many items of the program calls context help. v1.5.5:
- Correction of a bug in page Key + for color 34. If you went by this page and the checkbox was not checked the program saved theme with color 34 and a garbage value.
- Improvement in page of PDA Infos if connected with ActiveSync. In System Colors you see now ShColor (SOFTWAREMicrosoftColorSHColor) and SysColor (HKLMSYSTEMGWE SysColor) . On MouseMove on a color a hint explain it. v1.5.4:
- Program verify when loading Theme that format theme is adapted with image sizes. If no, there is an alert followed by positioning mouse cursor on the Options button to adapt theme.
- Quick view in real sizes of images if you click on miniatures of the main page.
- For Easter, 2 "Easter eggs" on Preview page, showing a famous poest which birth place is also the birth place of this program. Find them!
- Better preview, depending on theme format:
>> In main page.
>> In Preview page with a PDA skin. Double click on buttons of the skin to have options: Portrait, Landscape, BaseHue, Start.
- Now you can select with checkboxes the color keys you want to save with the theme:
>> One checkbox for each color.
>> 2 new buttons for Select or Deselect All these CheckBoxes.
>> This allow you to do themes like " Bulles de Goyavier " (Guava Bubbles) which have only two color keys declared. PDA chooses colors in registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftColorSHColor " if color key is missing. Program will do the same if PDA is connected by ActiveSync.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Microsoft Theme Generator Microsoft Theme Generator- Want your own personal Theme?
Download our Theme Generator and you can make your favorite photo or graphic a custom Today Screen Theme that is unique to your device
Calendar Background Image Tool Calendar Background Image Tool - application that can manage different backgrounds and DIA skins. It also contained the required information on how to create new backgrounds. Great! But going through all the manual steps to converting an image into a background was a bit of a hassle. So, I created this program instead
Pocket Theme Organizer Pocket Theme Organizer Users can select theme folders to open, or store all themes in the default folder "My Device Themes".
A preview is given for each theme, therefore making it easier to select which themes to copy to your device
Other Software by developer «Benoot Thonnart»:
MSCEInf MSCEInf -No clue as to what registry keys and files are installed on the Pocket PC by CAB files? Here's MSCEInf, a utility to find and analyse all the data contained in installation CAB files. The program automatically extracts the file "000" from CAB files or selected TSK and analyzes it. It can also analyze already extracted files "000"