eTask for iPad (Enterprise Tasks) is a standards based task organization app that allows you to view, edit, create, delete, and sync your Tasks with your e-mail server, similar to the way you do with iCal. With eTask you can fully exchange your todo lists with your computer task application on your mac or PC (through the email server). Once configured you can enter tasks on iCal, Outlook, Sunbird, or your web-interface and fully interoperate with your iPad.
NO subscription to purchase! Use your existing groupware server or setup a free Yahoo account.
eTask syncs with Groupware (e-mail) servers such as Kerio, MS Exchange 2007/2010, or Yahoo using a variety of protocols such as the CalDAV standard, Exchange Web Services (Microsoft), and iCalendar for publish/subscribe. You can even create local iPad only tasks.
Don't have a Groupware server? Consider creating a free account on Yahoo. From this free account you can use eTask for tasks. You can also access tasks, calendars, and e-mail via the web-interface, iCal/mail on a mac, or Thunderbird/Lightning (mozilla.org) on windows. See the eTask/FAQ page for more info.
Local tasks may be Published on a calendar server such as iCalx (iCal Exchange) or you may Subscribe to a task list that someone else has published on a calendar server. Publish and subscribe use HTTP(S) protocols.
Now you can reach your TODO lists wherever you take your iPad. Create as many task lists as you like and sync them with your server(s). For example if you run Kerio Mail Server or MS Exchange 2007 at work and use Yahoo for your personal calendar/tasks eTask will sync to both servers. You can then view, edit, insert, and delete tasks from your iPad.
On an airplane or otherwise out of network connectivity? No problem. eTask saves your edits and applies them the next time you are connected to a network.
Currently eTask supports:
· Kerio Mail Server (KMS)
· MS Exchange 2007/2010 SP1+EWS (see support site for more)
· Oracle Beehive
· Yahoo Calendar (see step-by-step setup tutorial on support site)
· MobileMe Calendar Beta (see FAQ page on support site for setup)
· Cosmo Chandler
· Darwin Calendar Server
· Apple Server iCalServer
· Zimbra Collaboration Suite
· Sun Java Calendar Server 7
· iCalX.com publish/subscribe
· Toodledo subscribe and full sync
· Syncing with CalDAV servers
· Multiple Accounts (Task Lists)
· Local iPad task lists
· Publish and Subscribe (via iCalx)
· Support for http and secure (https)
· View, Edit, Create, and Delete tasks
· Local Notifications (iOS 4 only)
· Repeating tasks
· User configurable time display window
· Sorting tasks on Several fields
· Quick complete/uncomplete selection
· View all tasks on one list or by account
· e-mail tasks in iCalendar format
· Assign color to accounts and categories
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed minor issue with Sensitivity field on Exchange accounts
What's New in 1.11.10:
· Fixes to recurrence intervals on Exchange tasks
What's New in 1.11.10:
· Fix screen rotation for iOS 6
What's New in 1.11.7:
· Fixed misplaced icons on task list view.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «DFAworks»:
Comments on eTask for iPad:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if eTask for iPad supports it