No Frills CPU Control is a very simple application which can be used to set CPU scaling frequencies and governor. Yeah, imagine SetCPU without profiles, minimal use of RAM, released as open source, and requiring CyanogenMod (or any sysfs-enabled ROM). "No frills" is the right description for it.
What's New in This Release:
· Reworked from scratch notification icon w/ a version too.
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Reworked from scratch notification icon w/ a Gingerbread version too
What's New in 1.5:
· Added support for weird kernels which don't expose the available frequencies as they should. This should fix the issue for people having only two frequencies to choose
What's New in 1.3:
· Added safety valves on boot: if unclean shutdown is detected or /data/.nocpu or /sd-ext/.nocpu exist, the frequencies will not be updated.
· Added a menu with an option to send me CPU data. No more logcat needed! Horray!
· GUI: configuration screen shows both current and desired values. You'll know if the app is working.
· i18n: added some new strings, translators please send me your new files and thank you for your work!
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Went for the name "No Frills CPU Control"
· Added translations for it (myself) and es (jrsoft)
· Added LICENSE.txt
· Minor GUI changes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «hrk»:
Comments on No Frills CPU Control:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if No Frills CPU Control supports it