Bubbles is a fun and efficient way to take a shortcut to timely or useful things on your mobile phone. Bubbles appears when you press the "Apps" key while your device is in sleep mode (instead of the black screen with clock and unlock button). Simply grab a bubble and drag it to one of the available drop points to initiate the corresponding action.
Currently there are bubbles available for the following actions:
· Unlock the phone
· View new messages
· View/Respond to missed calls
· Control the music player
· Control the FM radio
· Change profile (profile timing also supported)
· Call/Message your three best friends
· Activate the backlight to use as a flashlight
· Show your current location using Ovi Maps
· Change the background of the Bubbles screen
· Display when battery needs charging
· Display statistics about bubble speed and distance (just for fun)
Bubbles can also be used to pass the time by "throwing" bubbles and watching them bounce back and forth around the screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Smart installer support with official Qt version.
· Settings dialog to activate/deactivate bubbles.
· Bubble view can be deactivated with menu/power key press to return screensaver immediately.
· Reduced timeout to bring secondary drop points visible.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Carbide.ui Theme Edition Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables the S60 and Series 40 UIs to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience
Nokia Nearby beta An innovative 'Hyper-Local Search' application where you can look for information about local places & listings within your vicinity