Quadrant is a benchmark for mobile devices, capable of measuring CPU, memory, I/O and 3D graphics performance. Note: Applications running in the background may affect benchmark results.
The Standard Edition requires an Internet connection to compute benchmark results and is supported by ads. This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the CPU core detection bug
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed detection of CPU cores on HTC Sensation
· Restored the result browser
What's New in 2.0:
· Support for multicore CPUs and ICS
· GUI improvements
· Polish translation
· Fixed low framerate on PowerVR SGX 540
· Due to changes implemented to support new devices this version of Quadrant reports scores different from 1.x releases. The result browser will be restored in the next update, when new benchmark results are available.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:OpenGL ES 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Aurora Softworks»:
Comments on Quadrant Standard Edition:
When i opened the application it says force close in my sony ericsson xperia x8 (e15i) android 2.1. I hope u can give best results for the error.. Tnx..
Date: 18 Apr 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Quadrant Standard Edition supports it