PDF Printer for iPad - Save documents to PDF and share them with easy right from the iPad. PDF Printer is the simplest way for you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPad.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing. Also, once installed PDF Printer appears in the "Open In..." list for many popular file types. Thus you can convert attachments from Mail, documents opened with Safari and even MobileMe iDisk application.
In this version of PDF Printer we are featuring the new level of Dropbox support. Now you can sync your Dropbox documents with PDF Pinter content from the corresponding application tab to convert documents easily. You can download documents from your Dropbox account and then upload ready PDF documents to it.
Using internal Web-browser you can open, preview and convert to PDF any HTML page. This allows you to view saved pages later in the same form as they were displayed in your browser, even if you are not able to connect to the Internet by some reason. Moreover, you can save any web page to PDF and then copy it to another device using iTunes, for example to your Mac for detailed analysis. Also you can send saved pages instead of just URLs to be sure that recipient would see them just the same way as you in your browser.
Save to PDF and share:
• Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
With PDF Printer you can:
• Open files from official MobileMe iDisk and other cloud storage applications
• Transfer documents from desktop computers
• Copy & Paste notes from the Notes application
• Open documents from Mail and Safari
• Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
• Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
What's New in This Release:
· Completely new flat design
· Power built-in scanner for books and multipage documents (InApp Purchase)
· Added French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian localizations
· Improved VisiTouch File Manager
· Improved built-in web browser
· Advanced Page Manager with merging for PDFs
· PDF Viewer with advanced page navigation
What's New in 2.9.0:
· Push Notifications added
· Minor bugfix
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Improved iOS 6 compatibility
· Added Messages converting
· Added merge and split PDFs, reorder pages
· Improved internal web browser
· Added printing to AirPrint printers
· Minor bug fix
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Added Retina Display Ready user interface
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Internal Web-browser improved
· Some minor bugs fixed
What's New in 1.5.0:
· User Interface improved
· Dropbox account synchronization added
· MS Excel and MS PowerPoint files converting improved
· minor bug fix
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Dar-Soft»:
PDF Forms PDF Quick Sign is a powerful software tool for working with PDF documents and forms