TiltOff - Stop Screen Rotation - Stop your screen from rotating and lock it in place with TiltOff!
TiltOff works with most of the built in applications on the Storm including the Home Screen, Browser, Mail, Media, Camera, Calendar, Contacts, and many others.
After you install TiltOff, it will be available as a system wide menu option.
Select "Tilt Off'' from the menu to disable screen rotation.
Select "Tilt On" to enable screen rotation.
Each app you use with TiltOff must be set individually.
It's that simple!
- Tilt Off may not work with 3rd Party Apps
- You will need to re-enter settings if you reset the device or close an application
- Device should be in hand, facing you, before you enable TiltOff
- Tilt Device once after you "Tilt On" to refresh the screen orientation
You must enter your BlackBerry PIN on the order form when purchasing this product. The PIN is an 8 digit code used to identify your BlackBerry; it may contain letters as well as numbers. If you do not enter your PIN correctly on the order form, your registration code will not work.
The easiest way to find the BlackBerry PIN is to follow this procedure:
1. Compose a new email message on the BlackBerry you intend to use.
2. Go to the body of the message and type mypin followed by the spacebar.
3. You will see something like this: "pin:xxxxxxxx".
4. Your PIN is the 8 digits shown as "xxxxxxxx" above.
If your PIN has letters in it, you may enter them as upper or lower case on the order form; either will work. (You can discard the email created above after you view your PIN.)
FYI, the PIN is also listed in the bottom left status bar of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager when your device is connected via USB.