AccuWeather for Android, your source for accurate and localized weather.
AccuWeather for Android has all of the accurate and localized weather information and interactive features that you need! With AccuWeather for Android, you can plan your day and make personal or future plans with confidence knowing that you will be safeguarded from weather interruptions. This full-featured app not only has hourly forecasts updated every hour, interactive Google MapsTM, and severe weather notices, but it also has weather in 23 languages, customizable color themes, and social media sharing! Download AccuWeather for Android, at no cost to you, and start accessing your reliable and detailed weather news and information today.
• Accurate and localized forecasts for locations worldwide. Updated every hour, forecasts include the most detailed hourly forecasts for the next twenty-four hours, plus day and night weather forecasts and information for the next fifteen days – all in 23 different languages.
• Weather AlarmsTM, for locations worldwide, for weather events including, snow, ice, rain, wind speed/gusts, and probability of thunderstorms.
• Current weather conditions data is updated every 15 minutes and includes humidity percentages, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s proprietary weather forecasting system that takes into account multiple weather conditions to determine how the localized temperature actually feels, which may be warmer or colder than the temperature depending on these conditions.
• Day and night forecasts include high and low temperatures, Weather AlarmsTM, precipitation type and amount, wind speed and gusts, and RealFeel®.
• Weather display of North American radar and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google MapsTM.
• Current news and broadcast-quality weather videos with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Sharing function where a user can share the current, hourly, 15-day forecast, or forecast detail view using the social media applications they have installed on their phone. The share option is part of the Android menu.
• In-phone status bar on home screen displays the current temperature for user’s current or home location. This is customizable by the user in the “Settings” menu under “Notifications”.
• Stores unlimited amount of locations along with up to 10 favorite locations. Favorites show current temperature along with a short description. From the “Locations” menu option, long press hold on a favorite location for more actions.
• Customizable color themes.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, and either a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
Start accessing the most accurate and current weather information available from anywhere and at anytime on your Android phone. Download AccuWeather for Android today at no cost.
What's New in This Release:
· This update contains fixes to issues faced in 188.8.131.52.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· This update contains fixes to issues faced in 220.127.116.11.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Fixed unintentional redirects to Google Play Store.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Several performance improvements
· Improved maps and radar for Europe and Japan
· Now offering official weather data for 3,000 locations in China
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Defect and crash fixes
· Visibility units are displayed
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Improved push messaging through GCM (requires new permissions)
· Our app now incorporates new AccuWeather branding!
· The RealFeel temperature can be selected as the notification temperature
· Current location can be saved to list with a long press
· Severe weather alert has been added to all widgets
· Several fixes and improvements to app and widgets, optimizations to user experience
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Fixed bugs and crashes from earlier updates including 220.127.116.11
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Critical bug and crash fixes
· Location bug (on fresh install) fixed
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Completely redesigned for tablets and phones, with landscape & portrait modes
· NEW! Multi-location, resizable widgets with more detail.
· NEW! Customizable My AccuWeather forecasts.
· NEW! Pushed severe weather notices for tablets.
· NEW! European radar and a snapshot view for your saved locations.
What's New in 2.1.8:
· Added support for tablets including Nexus 10.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Maps are now translated
· Fixed crashes
What's New in 2.1.4:
· Now supports Nexus 7
· Includes a brand new (optional), beautiful, bigger widget with the clock
· Fixed the rare maps issue on ICS devices
· Simplified permissions as per user requests
· Several other defect fixes including notifications, display and performance
What's New in 2.1.3:
· Fixed widget, maps & reverted notification icons
· Severe weather alerts are now sent to your device
· New lifestyle view to help you make better decisions
· Option to upgrade to AccuWeather Platinum
· User navigation changes to be more aligned with other Android applications
· Option to "Exit" the application (found in device menu). Note that this does not turn off notifications.
What's New in 2.1.3:
· Crash fix and other bug fixes
· REMOVED (unused) sensitive log permission
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «AccuWeather International»:
Comments on AccuWeather for Android:
Date: 27 Aug 12
I like this accuweather.
Date: 9 Jan 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if AccuWeather for Android supports it