Garmin UK & Ireland - Download Garmin StreetPilot Onboard UK & Ireland and give your iPhone the best in GPS navigation... with free camera alerts, photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, and more.
Garmin StreetPilot with UK and Ireland maps is packed full of the great Garmin navigation features found in our award-winning navigators and includes free access to real-time speed camera updates, with no monthly subscription costs, and is the first iPhone navigation application to include photoReal images of complex junctions, to help you navigate with confidence. Detailed 3D buildings also help you get a clear understanding of your journey surroundings. For the ultimate navigation experience upgrade to Garmin's new advanced traffic service - 3D Traffic Live.
Features detailed maps for Great Britain, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, and major cities in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
· Free Speedwatch Safety Cameras - Massive database of fixed and mobile cameras regularly updated and with no additional monthly subscription
· photoReal Junction View - Helps you to navigate tricky junctions with confidence
· 3D Traffic Live (in-app upsell) - Garmin's newest and best traffic service, updated three times a minute to avoid delays on your journey
· Google Local Search - Need a location? Search for it on Google and navigate to it
· Text-to-speech- Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including street names
· Lane Assist -Illustrates the correct lane choice for upcoming turns and exits
· 3D Buildings - Superb 3D imaging shows you a realistic view of your surroundings, with super fast redraw speeds
· Points of Interest - Use the quick search bar to find local points of interest, and let Garmin do the rest
· Trip Computer - Vital journey statistics including next turn, ETA and maximum speed
· Exit Services - Check motorway junctions along your route for useful POI's like fuel, accommodations, and toilets
· Advanced Trip Planner - Plan a journey with multiple stops and let Garmin StreetPilot automatically sort the order of destinations
· Address book integration - Easily navigate to all your contacts
· Where Am I? - Emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations
What's New in This Release:
· Enhanced Urban Guidance functionality: We expanded the coverage of our public transport navigation to more cities and metropolitan areas. In addition to that you have now the choice of up to three different routing alternatives.
· Latest map data
· Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Users can now choose from many different map themes.
· Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Improved Bluetooth audio streaming
· Resolves an issue which required to have an internet connection when starting the app in certain cases
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 2.2:
· iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
· URBAN GUIDANCE considers public transportation options, such as subways, trams, buses and water taxis, when calculating pedestrian routes. You will be guided to a transit stop by foot and you're able to look up detailed information on what line to take and where to get off. The feature is available through In App Purchase.
· PANORAMA VIEW 3D provides true 3D elevation views obtained from NASA's height and terrain data enable intuitive orientation and show users what lies ahead. Panorama View 3D is available through In App Purchase.
· GOOGLE STREET VIEW provides users a street-level view of their destination before starting a route and shortly before arriving. Users can also look at a full-screen 360° view to get a better understanding of their destination's surroundings. The feature is available in cities with Google Street View coverage.
What's New in 2.1:
· New Map Layers feature allows users to create a unique navigation and map browsing experience by selecting the details they want to see on the map
· Traffic Notifications make it even easier to avoid incidents by highlighting events specifically on your route
· Updated NAVTEQ maps
What's New in 2.0:
· photoLive traffic cameras allow you to keep an eye on traffic conditions along your route with live photographic images of the road ahead (available via in-app purchase)
· Weather feature shows current weather conditions and a five-day forecast at your current location or destination
· Share locations via Facebook or SMS with friends
· All new NAVTEQ map data
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Garmin»:
Garmin Fit Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit application
OpenCaching (Android) OpenCaching is the official geocaching app for OpenCaching.com, a geocaching community powered by the user, for the user
Garmin N. America Download Garmin StreetPilot Onboard and give your iPhone the best in GPS navigation...even when you don't have cell coverage
Garmin Mechanic Find out what's really going on under your hood with Garmin Mechanic
Whereis Navigator Whereis Navigator turns your Telstra Android device into a Garmin GPS device