Travel Olympic National Park (Palm OS) - Travel Grand Canyon National Park is a comprehensive travel guide illustrated with maps and photographs. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA. FREE General Information chapter and a map in the trial version.
Table of Contents
General: About | History | Tourism | Geography | Geology | Flora and fauna | Climate | See& Do | Buy & Eat & Drink | Hotels
Map: Grand Canyon Area | Grand Canyon Village | Road Map
Transportation: Get In | Get Around | Get Out | Santa Fe Railway
Landmarks: Kaibab National Forest | Lake Mead National Recreation Area
National Monuments: Montezuma Castle | Pipe Spring | Sunset Crater Volcano | Tuzigoot | Walnut Canyon | Wupatki | Parashant National Monument
Grand Canyon trails: Above-Rim | Below-Rim | Backcountry | Adjoining | Colorado River Rapids and Features
· Fully illustrated.
· Geology, Flora, Fauna and more.
· Interesting facts.
· Trails description, mileages and features.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Multi-Platform device capability (PDA, smartphone, PC)
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Best-Selling Classic Books Library The largest library for your handheld. Over 3000 complete works by Shakespeare, Dickens, Mark Twain, Jane Austen, Edgar Poe, Dostoevsky, and more. Intuitive search and navigation
Works of Charles Dickens Indulge Yourself with the best classics literature on Your PDA. Navigate easily to any novel from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases. Free stories in the trial
Human Nervous System (Palm OS) An ideal quick-study guide, also known as "cheat sheet", for human nervous system students. You will use this guide from an undergraduate school all the way to medical school