TriHard is Palm OS software to track your daily training, and schedule your workouts. You simply enter your desired training schedule (in time or distance), and then as you want to enter your workouts, TriHard shows you what you had scheduled for that day. You can send your schedule to the Palm Datebook, or you can view it in the application. Once you enter your actual workouts, you can view either that specific workout, or you can view it a week at a time. There is also a graph mode to show you how your training is going, and visually show you when your peak and taper is.
Who is TriHard for?
Triathletes - train right whether for a sprint or an Ironman.
Marathoners - whether you are training for your first, or trying to qualify for Boston.
Cyclists - for the casual biker to the serious cyclist to Lance!
Swimmers - whether swimming a few laps or training to swim the English Channel.
Runners - 5k? 10k? 20K? Run your best with help from TriHard.
Walkers - for those walking around the block to the competitive race walker.
Anyone who wants to get or stay fit!
Why do you need TriHard?
Trihard allows you to train your best by scheduling your workouts and guiding you day to day (like a personal coach). Furthermore, experts agree that you train better when you keep a log of your workouts, and TriHard not only stores your diary, but you get instant access to all your data (unlike a paper diary), and you can find information quickly and easily, including insights through statistics and graphs. Since TriHard is on a PDA, take it with you everywhere: home, work or wherever you travel. TriHard will allow you to train your best and you will maximize your workout time!
· Schedule your workouts in advance (in time or distance) and TriHard guides your workouts
· An included Pace Calculator, which lets you compute pace, time or distance give 2 of the 3.
· DejaView feature stores a specific workout for quick data entry.
· Graph mode to easily view your workout and schedule data (in bar and pie chart format), allows you to examine you peak, taper, etc.
· An intelligent agent to create a custom training schedule for you, given your schedule and training preferences.
· Auto entry of many fields, including pace (when you enter the time and distance, as well as intensity (when you enter your heart rate).
· Statistics allow you to view your averages and PRs for a given time interval
· Workout overview allow you to view all your workouts grouped by sport, and sortable by Date, Distance, Time or Pace
· Ability to find specific workouts based on different criteria and then compare then based on relative information
· An ability to save training schedules and load them back for later use
· Ability to export workouts to the memo pad for later exportation to a spreadsheet on your computer.
· Quick Phrase feature allows you to store a small database of specific words to quickly and easily build your workout notes.
· Tracks you running shoe mileage to help determine when to replace them
· An ability to estimate the total calories to be expended in a race or workout, and predict the total number of calories that should be injested during and post exercise.
· Track your specific weight lifting routine for future review. Logs your number of sets and reps, and allows you to remember where you were for the next time you lift.
· Export your schedule to the datebook to easily check on the day's workout
· Ability to log your injuries and review to see how you treated them later
· A filtering capability to quickly view only those desired workouts
· A PR database so you can track your various personal records
· A Goal database so you can set your goal for the year, and optionally view it after every workout entered
· The ability to show a countdown timer to your upcoming race
· A database of pre-loaded training schedules from Galloway and Jonas
· Automatically creates a fail-safe database weekly just in case of PDA meltdown
· Support for the Palm OS's find command which allows you to find any record given a piece of the workout.
· A host of user preferences to customize TriHard including colors
· Keyboard and Jog Shuttle support
· Auto convert distances including miles, meters, yards and standard pool distances
· A detailed user's guide with tons of pictures.
· Unlimited free upgrades and Email support
What's New in This Release:
· Added a time calculator option off of the pace calculator
· Added a statistics capability to the workout finder filter
· Added scroll buttons to the injury log
· Added a calorie's burned icon to mode 2 so you can get an approximate amount of calories burned for a given workout. This uses a similar formula to the calories used calculator function located from the options menu
· Fixed a bug when using the Pace Calculator and you tried to copy the values back, sometimes it would not have any of the changes made to location or notes
· Recompiled under different optimization due to multi-byte errors
· Fixed a bug in the goal dialog where if you didn't select a date for the goal and tried to delete it, would cause a crash
· Fixed a bug that would cause the last chronological scheduled workout (in schedule mode) to become erased when modifying a different schedule record. Sometimes that record would not even be updated
· Fixed a bug in the workout find filter which accidentally sorted cycling in descending order
· Fixed a bug which would show the next workout icon in mode 2 on a day with multiple workouts
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Other Software by developer «David Matusow»:
Hebrew101 Hebrew101 is the best way to learn Hebrew on the Palm OS