AT&T U-verse for iPad - Now you can link your tablet with your TV for a whole new viewing experience with AT&T U-verse for iPad!
ON THE GO—use your tablet to stay connected to your entertainment:
· Watch from a library of popular movies and TV shows based on your TV package (a Wi-Fi data connection and subscription to qualifying program packages is required to access streaming video)
· Browse the TV guide
· Manage your DVR
AT HOME—you can do everything listed above, plus use your tablet as a supercharged remote (you must have a U-verse High Speed Internet account and your iPad must be connected to your home network to use remote control features):
· Choose which of your receivers you want to control with your tablet, then use it to pause and rewind live TV or recorded shows
· Learn more about the show you’re watching—get cast listings, photos, and more
· Share the news on Facebook about what you are currently watching
Geographic and service restrictions apply to U-verse services. Go to att.com/u-verse to see if you qualify.
U-verse for iPad is compatible with all models of iPad. Certain online services can be accessed via Wi-Fi or a mobile data connection. Standard data charges may apply.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the following out-of-home Live TV channels: HBO, HBO West, Cinemax, Cinemax West, CNN, CNNHL, Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT, TCM, TruTV
Current LiveTV channels that are now available out-of-home:
· Bravo - West
· Cooking Channel
· E! Entertainment Television
· E! Entertainment Television - West
· Esquire Network
· Esquire Network - West
· Food Network
· Golf Channel
· Great American Country
· Oxygen West
· PBS Kids Sprout
· Syfy - West
· Travel Channel
· USA Network
· USA Network - West
· Fixed bugs and implemented performance improvements
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Added more Live TV channels (Disney, Disney XD, and Disney Junior) that can be watched on your iPad.
· Added contextual help screens. Tap the help ( ? ) button on key screens to learn more.
· Added ability to watch shows on your iPad by double-tapping them on the Home screen.
· Fixed bugs and made other usability adjustments.
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Usability updates and bugfixes
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Fixes for Live TV playback issues
What's New in 2.9:
· UI, search & stability improvements
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.6.2:
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.6:
· Sports: View up-to-the-minute scores, tune to live sporting events on a paired TV, or record events for later viewing
· Twitter: Post to Twitter about your favorite shows
· On Demand: Resume recently watched videos
· Program Images: Zoom in for a closer look
· Product Tour: Get the most out of the AT&T U-verse app
· Keyboard: Use the iPad's keyboard to search for programs on a paired TV
· Usability enhancements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «AT&T Inc.»:
AT&T Mark the Spot AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that provides customers a means to provide feedback on network user experience to AT&T
AT&T Secure Messaging AT&T Secure Messaging enables the exchange of encrypted messages between businesses, enterprises and government agencies who are using AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite powered by Soprano
AT&T Navigator AT&T Navigator transforms your AT&T iPhone or iPad into a voice-guided GPS navigation
AT&T U-verse for iPhone Take the U-verse experience with you; schedule your DVR recordings and watch hit TV shows on your iPhone with the U-verse Mobile app from AT&T
myAT&T MyAT&T allows you to manage your Wireless and AT&T U-verse account from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad devices
AT&T MicroCell This application allows users to activate and manage the AT&T 3G MicroCell
AT&T Translator for iOS Mobile application that translates spoken and written text between English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish languages