Twitter for BlackBerry - With the Twitter app for BlackBerry smartphones, you receive a high quality, feature rich Twitter experience that allows users to share, send and receive Tweets and relevant information as soon as it happens around the world - anywhere, anytime. Choose to always show the Tweet box for easy tweeting right from your timeline, or hide it if you'd rather dedicate that space to your timeline. Find the fastest rising and newsworthy topics with the new Trending Topics icon, which now includes Local Trends and more. Share and discover - all from your BlackBerry smartphone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed error preventing some users from launching app
· Fixed a freezing issue that some users encountered when becoming BBM connected
· Limited valid username characters when signing up for new Twitter account
· Re-enabled Profile Location mapping for latitude/longitude coordinates
· Fix continuous loading bug when encountering certain tweets
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· This latest version offers an even greater social experience through deep integration with BBM. As a BBM-connected application, you can share your latest Tweet as your BBM Personal Message.
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· FIX: BlackBerry Curve and BlackBerry Pearl users are now able to view a user's profile page when clicking on the Twitter @username.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Multi-Account Support (including Social Feeds integration)
· Additional Profile Functions
· Share Tweets with BBM Contact/BBM Group
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
BlackBerry Bridge Pair your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet with a BlackBerry smartphone to get even more features
Enterprise Activation Enables activation of BlackBerry smartphones for use with BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express or MDaemon Messaging Server, BlackBerry Edition over the wireless network using a compatible BlackBerry data plan