TwoNav for iPhone/iPad - A dual navigation system (On-Road/Off-Road) to perform most of your outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, geocaching, ...). TwoNav can also guide you when driving. A single solution for all your orientation needs.
Load maps, tracks, routes and waypoints and get ready for your trip! - Save your performances by recording them as tracks (performance’s information is being controlled by more than 60 on-screen stats).
E-Roadbooks, data field alarms, Virtual Coach, Man Over board...It doesn’t matter which is your activity, TwoNav will cover all your needs!
What's New in This Release:
· New 'Triplog' control buttons
· New 'Tracklog' options
· Pop up alarm every kilometer or hour
· New map shop
· Mosaic maps on sale at TwoNav shop
· Update speedcams in one click
· Better protection against aberrant points
· List of elements: Animation effect
· Minor changes
· Solved bugs
What's New in 2.6.4:
GENERAL NEW FEATURES:
· Compatibility with the new map version France Geoportail.
· 'Amigos' function: Possibility to see other user's avatar if 'my Facebook image' is established by default.
· Urban map 'Canada 12Q1' can be properly opened.
· Application hangs when user is editing a property in a list of elements have been solved.
· Fatal errors when joining legs of a track have been solved.
· Application hangs when launching the application under certain circumstances have been solved.
· 'AutoZoom' function works properly in iPhone 4.
· Possibility to edit texts even when the editable field is below the keyboard.
· No application hangs occur if user starts using 'Amigos' function without internet connection.
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Add Push notifications for Amigos platform
What's New in 2.6.2:
· Not loading default maps at first start of application in some cases
· Margin for graph axis is too big
· Track deleted if renamed while triplog stopped
· Infocurrent not refreshed when when changing from Off-Road to On-Road
· Problem in POI folder causing undesired load of waypoints files
What's New in 2.6:
· 'Amigos' function: location-aware function developed by CompeGPS allowing you to view the current location of your contacts on the map in real time (and viceversa) and chat with them.
· Download tracks from most relevant providers: The section 'Internet content' ('Main Menu > Data') contains data available not in computer nor in connected devices but in serveral on-line providers like Everytrail or GPSies.
· Share your tracks: Opening context menu on a track you can select 'Share > myTwoNav' so a nice 'track report page' will be available to be shared on-line on facebook, twitter or other social networks. You can manage all your uploaded tracks from myTwoNav.com
· Graph representations have been totally improved for a much detailed analysis (tracks, routes, roadbooks,...).
· Tracks' list can be sorted by accumulated climb, distance, duration or mean speed ('sort by' function available in tracks context menu).
· Data fields listed by categories
· Predefined alarms can be displayed using vibratory warnings ('Menu > Settings > Navigation > Alarms').
· At 'Settings > Display > Geocaching', the user will be able to hide geocaches that have been labeled as 'found geocache'. These geocaches will not appear on the map, thus avoiding to see geocaches that were previously found.
· Several bugs solved
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Solved bug on iOS 5.1: Application crashes when minimized
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Solved bug on ARMV6 devices (program doesn't start on iPhone 3G)
· Solved bug saving tracklog after updating the software version
· Solved bug showing the GPS position with delay when bearing is using electronic compass
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Solved bug on flat 3D
· Solved bug with speedcams (delay on position depending on speedcam density)
What's New in 2.5:
GENERAL NEW FEATURES:
· New 'TripLog' command: Record / Pause / Stop track recording.
· Waypoints and Tracks: Show more information on the list of elements.
· Calorie count tools data fields.
· New data field: City.
· New data fields: GPS precision.
· Configurable calculation of estimated time.
· Delete a specific sub-element of a *.GPX file.
· Possibility to set several predefined data folders.
· Minimize GPS by pressing 'Home' button.
· 'Trackback' function.
· Track subdivision in legs.
· Show/Hide the current recorded track in the list of tracks.
· Sort tracks.
· New track properties: Track title, Rating, Cyclability, Circular, Terrain...
· Record track also in *.GPX format.
· Anchor: Fix position as 'virtual position'.
· New 'auto-map' possibilities.
· Autozoom also available in Off-Road mode.
· Reliefs in 2D maps.
· Sea level representation.
· Open the best map from the contextual menu.
· Live roadbook creation.
· 'Automap' function is opening maps according to the current position on the screen instead of the actual location of the user.
· Visibility of track direction arrows has been improved for a much easier perception ('Main Menu > Settings > Navigation > Tracks')
· Vertical speed units have been changed to m/min.
· The list of waypoints automatically reordered by proximity while the user is moving.
· 'Historic' ('Main Menu > Navigate') also shows tracks and routes recently performed.
· Different sound is displayed for 'next event' function and 'radar' alarm avoiding misconceptions.
· Radar visual alert image has been updated.
· HTML-formatted texts allow the usage of italic characters (for waypoints, roadbooks, geocaching, routes as well as attached designed documents).
· In case speed is lower than defined 'Minimum moving speed', instead of '0 km/h', 'Stopped' is displayed in the data field.
· Properties which appear when 'Mark & Edit Waypoint/Roadbook point' is pressed also include 'Associated file'.
· Instead of showing '****' for elements without a file name (waypoints or roadbook points), no text is presented as name of the file.
· Waypoints are sorted by name with no differentiation between waypoint starting with a capital letter and non-capitalized titles.
· Track properties 'difficulty' and 'activity' are automatically defined if not changed by the user.
· TwoNav-generated *.GPX files are compatible with MapSource.
· In case of lack of battery, if the screen of the device is turned off, TwoNav displays a sound beep and a visual message to alert the user.
· In order to avoid low memory and interface slowness, raster map cache is deleted before start recalculating a route.
· Photos are properly oriented even if taken horizontally or vertically (associated files).
· TwoNav doesn't take so long restoring maps in case of reset or application re-start.
· The interaction with the contextual menu has been modified in order to avoid unnecessary openings.
· Default maps package is directly downloaded.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)