The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie. save the transactions you do regularly)
# Track your investments
# Standing Orders (yearly, monthly, daily with any frequency), automatically generated on the due dates
# Future Balance calculations (see if you will have enough money to last until pay day!)
# Net worth calculation
# Top ten expense categories (see where your money is going!)
# Foreign currency accounts with automatic revaluation when FX rates change
and much more.
JabpLite comes with a sister program JabpBT, which allows smartphones running MIDP 2.0 to exchange data with a PC via Bluetooth. You can import or export QIF files to work with other PC-based financial programs. You can also backup your data and, when the time comes, move it onto your next phone!
Now it can synchronize with JABP using JabpSync.
What's New in This Release:
· An update to the Quick Start feature which reduces the number of required keypresses on supported devices (including Android). Quick Start is useful for recording new transactions on-the-fly without needing to enter the main program.
What's New in 1.82:
· This release fixes a bug with the Purge process.
What's New in 1.80:
· A small update for JabpLite to improve the operation of the Back key on Android devices
What's New in 1.79:
· Better support for large screen Android devices
· Fixed occasional blank screen problem when going into a view
· Improved function of Back key on Android
· Optimized layout of Category View and Currency View to adjust to various screen siz
What's New in 1.75:
· A number of bugs have been fixed.
What's New in 1.74:
· This version implements a new preference Auto Backup On Exit, which automatically creates a JabpLite.dat file when closing the program. This works best on Android devices because they don't prompt the user when writing to memory card. A bug with Running Totals in the Transaction View is fixed.
What's New in 1.73:
· The mobile version implements 'drag-to-scroll' in the main views. A new one-touch menu system is introduced for touch-screen devices which reduces the number of keys pressed and speeds up navigation. To turn this on, go to Extra Options > Preferences > Use Canvas Menu and set option to Yes.
What's New in 1.72:
· A bug-fix release which prevents JabpLite from crashing when going to background on Android devices and also fixes problem with transfers when importing data files.
What's New in 1.71:
· This update allows special account types to be created and provides more information about category balances using the Show Category function.
What's New in 1.70:
· This version implements a user request to select multiple accounts when using the Find function. A bug which could cause the Future Balance calculation to fall over is now fixed.
What's New in 1.69:
· JabpLite version 1.69 fixes some minor bugs.
What's New in 1.68:
An update for JabpLite which includes an income & expense report in CSV or TAB format which can be imported into any spreadsheet program for analysis, graphing etc.
What's New in 1.67:
A further update to make JabpLite more 'finger-friendly' for touch-screen devices with capacitive displays. A new Preference is included called Line Spacing which changes the spacing of items displayed on the screen. Set Line Spacing to (for example) 10 to make items easier to select with your finger.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Java enabled phone
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
HandWallet Business The most advanced tool for tracking expense & income and for planning budget. You can track your credit cards, bank accounts, savings, loans, coupons, mileage or cash
ExpenseBuddy ExpenseBuddy is a powerful expense tracking application for UIQ 3.0 smartphones. Details Report, Chart by Monthly,Type and Pay Type! Export Items in CSV, Excel are NOW Available!
pyFuel PyFuel is a simple application to help monitor car fuel consumption and calculate trip costs
Lubisoft Automobile Automobile helps you store your data, dealing with petrol cost, volume and expenses, milage, shopping of car accessories and services
Star Expense Manager for Symbian A complete package to manage and track your personal and business expenses. Expenses can be tracked with respect to Month, Date and Category. Pleasant and Easy User Interface
Best Car PowerCar is a useful and handy utility that lets you keep track of your car's fuel consumption, trips and expenses. You can perform a huge number of functions