ColEm (UIQ3)- is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates.
2. Download application and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform.
4. Copy all your files into the /Media Files/Other/"EmulatorName" directory on your internal flash drive. For example, ColEm games will go into the C:/Media Files/Other/ColEm directory.
5. Run the application and have fun.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
ScummVM ScummVM is a 'virtual machine' for several classic graphical point-and-click adventure games
EMame Port of MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) for SonyEricsson P800/P900
PicoDriveN PicoDriveN is a Megadrive/Genesis emulator
Ngage Cool! Are you waiting for the next-generation Mobile Game Deck? Try N-GAGE COOL! Find the the very different gameplay experience of both N-GAGE QD and N-GAGE