Simon UIQ - a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
The main points are :
- different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
- 3 different game modes : common (play always the same suite for ever) , new (play a new suite each time), dayly (play the same suite during the day).
- 2 different sub modes : incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same), different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
- a two players mode.
- the ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
- the sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
- there are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
- you can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
- there are some configurable options
- there is a Startup and Final animation ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Tilelander (UIQ 3) Tilelander is a surprising game that can be played as a puzzle or as an action game - it's up to you whether to play in a relaxed mood or with a furious attitude!
Trivia King Find out if you're the Court Fool or the Trivia King. Trivia King is actually 2 great trivia games in 1. It will challenge the best of them across all categories and skill levels
Crystal Clear for Sony Ericson P910i Cool game for all ages. Goal is to remove as many balls as possible by clicking on groups of balls with the same color. Sounds Easy!? Let me challenge you, it''''s not