Simon UIQ - a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
The main points are :
- different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
- 3 different game modes : common (play always the same suite for ever) , new (play a new suite each time), dayly (play the same suite during the day).
- 2 different sub modes : incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same), different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
- a two players mode.
- the ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
- the sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
- there are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
- you can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
- there are some configurable options
- there is a Startup and Final animation ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Japanese Crosswords Infinitely addictive paint-by-number brainteasers, Japanese crosswords are also known as nonograms or griddlers
Kiss Kiss Superkiss Sometimes the best way to break the ice with someone you like is to draw them into a kissing game. Try Kiss Kiss Superkiss!