Simon UIQ - a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
The main points are :
- different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
- 3 different game modes : common (play always the same suite for ever) , new (play a new suite each time), dayly (play the same suite during the day).
- 2 different sub modes : incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same), different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
- a two players mode.
- the ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
- the sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
- there are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
- you can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
- there are some configurable options
- there is a Startup and Final animation ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
FreeTileZ for UIQ Little game done with gruiq.net in which you may align at least 3 smilies
Travel Genius Meet an original geographical quiz, the biggest global intellectual battle of our time!
Quartz 2 UIQ 2.x Successor of our popular puzzle game Quartz, equipped with new single player game modes and multi player capabilities!