Simon UIQ - a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
The main points are :
- different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
- 3 different game modes : common (play always the same suite for ever) , new (play a new suite each time), dayly (play the same suite during the day).
- 2 different sub modes : incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same), different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
- a two players mode.
- the ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
- the sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
- there are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
- you can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
- there are some configurable options
- there is a Startup and Final animation ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Magi-Pegs UIQ Magi-Pegs is an addictive classic board game based on Peg Solitaire. Simply remove all pieces from the board by jumping over adjacent pieces
Travel Genius Do you think that know everything and can't be surprised?! Meet an original geographical quiz, the biggest global intellectual battle of our time! Are you ready to participate?
Magic Video Magic Video is a video numbers puzzle for Symbian S60 phones
SymLineZ SymLineZ - Free and full featured game clone of Color Lines (align 5 balls on a 9x9 grid)