Brainwave Tuner - Want to relax? Meditate? Learn faster? Focus attention? Increase your awareness? Try self-hypnosis?
Just put on the earphones and let BrainWave Tuner turn you on.
BrainWave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
- Relaxation and meditation by entraining your brain into desired states
- Enhancement of learning capabilities (super learning)
- Sleep induction (for treating insomnia or just for falling asleep quicker)
- Focusing attention and enhancing awareness
- Alleviation of headaches and migraines, as well as other pain
- Preparation for stressful situations
- Self hypnosis and/or subliminal programming
16 Preset Sound Patterns:
- Headache therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with mix of steady low tones.
- Meditation: Helps attaining a meditative state of mind quickly. The effect will be better with no noise background or other special effects.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz tone. This is the resonance frequency of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditation frequency.
- Sleep induction: Gently moves the brain frequency down to 3Hz, with a fadeout at the end.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from regular beta activity (15Hz) down to 7Hz. The end of the sweep is emphasized slightly with a louder volume.
- Self-hypnosis: help getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to successful self-hypnosis is in being able to concentrate on the sound.
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing attention by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Creativity enhancing: Induces a state of enhanced creativity with three varying theta tones.
- The awakened mind: Attempts to induce a brain state which is described as being beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators.
- Quick mental refresher: Quick way of refreshing mentally. Brings the brain frequency down to 10Hz. At the end, brings the frequency back up to 15Hz, then fades away.
- High frequencies: Generates very high-frequency sounds which, according to some sources, should improve general health. Should be listened to with loud-speakers, not headphones.
- Learning Aid I (for subliminal): Helps to learn and memorize new material when listened to while learning something. Subliminal programming tapes can be played with this preset in the background.
- Learning Aid II (for studying): Helps to learn and memorize new material when listened to while learning something.
- White Noise - Ocean Waves: This preset demonstrates the most basic noise-modulation effect: ocean waves.
- White Noise - Shoveling Sand: The "left-to-right" is achieved by using noise modulated with an irregular modulation phase of -30 degrees. To get the sound reversed (right-to-left), use a modulation phase of +30 degrees.
- White Noise - Rain and Windshield Wipers: The unique right-left-right effect is achieved by using modulation that has a phase of 180 degrees and the "Noise source inside the head" setting.
Testimonials From Users
Help with insomnia
"For years I have been suffering from cycles of insomnia, sometimes sleeping only 4 hours a night for days in a row. As owner of a health food store I have access to all herbal products for sleep. These would help sometimes but only for awhile. I've also used commercial brain synchronization tapes designed for insomnia. Mostly they were ineffective. Even prescription sleeping pills were not always effective. When I tried the Brainwave Tuner in my iPhone I was able to choose some presets that have worked extremely well for me. I fall asleep easily and if I wake up usually a few minutes with the tape is all it takes. My insomnia has decreased by at least 90%. I am greatly impressed!"
Rod Paille, Mt. Carmel IL, USA
Started enjoying exercise
"I bought Brainwave Tuner just to try it out and have some fun whit this 'brain stimulator'. I never really believed in it. But then I noticed it really did work! I got relaxed. My depression was gone =). And the best thing of all I really enjoyed exercise. Before this I had hated all the sports but whit a relaxation beat in my ears I enjoyed the pain and stretching. After a while I lost the feeling of pain and I had to stop (don't want to kill myself). But when used sensibly Brainwave Tuner is a GREAT helper. Thanks!!"
Pyry Pakkanen, Finland
"I originally bought this as a bit of fun to see what other crank stuff is out there. As a very skeptical person I discovered within the very first few uses of it, there was a dynamic reaction to it. Suffering from early morning bed times (working in the day as well) and struggling to keep awake at other times, with headaches and high anxiety. I unexpectedly found myself without headaches. Late nights would result in a good sleep even if for a short time, and my uncontrollable lows in energy and desperate needs to sleep are far more under control. I've used it for 3 days so far and still don't know how to use it properly in matching my brain patterns, thus it can only increasingly benefit me. I'm still a skeptic, but not about The Brainwave Tuner. "
Nathan Bedford, Australia