Kai's Ruler Generator (PC) - With the Ruler Generator you can create a virtual ruler for almost every device or rather cellphone. For that your device must only be able to display a picture (jpg, bmp, png) in fullscreen mode. The Ruler Generator creates a picture with any desired pixel resolution and any cm/inch-graduation. There are five backgrounds possible.
DPI resolution resp. cm/inch-graduation accurate adjustable
Save picture as: jpg, bmp, png
All indications and graduations are caculated in real time.
1) You have to know, the pixel resolution of your device.
2) Measure your screen with a "common" ruler.
3) Enter the values in the program and move the scrollbar until the centimeters are tuned up.
4) Select a appropriate background
5) Save your picture
6) Copy the picture to your device and open it there in fullscreen mode
Fields of application:
To measure little things underway.
Works on almost every device that can display pictures in fullscreen mode. e.g. every Pocket PC, every Smartphone, Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano...
Windows 98, 2000, NT, Server 2003, Server 2008, XP, Vista
Screen: VGA 640x480 Pixel or higher
Processors: IBM-compatible or intel
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.