Digital Camera Guide (UIQ) - An essential guide for anyone new to the world of digital photography. In a simple easy to read format with superb photographs it helps you to get the most from your camera and explains how many of the complicated features of your camera work.
Index of subjects covered:
- Camera Controls.
- How Digital Cameras Work – (Sensors, Resolution etc).
- Storing your photos – (Compression, File formats etc).
- Viewing and Printing your photos – (Aspect Ratio, etc).
- Using Zoom – (Optical vs Digital).
- Focus – (Sharpness, Capturing Motion, etc).
- Understanding Exposure – (Exposure Compensation, Histograms, etc).
- Controlling Exposure – (Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, Exposure Modes, etc).
- Using Light – (Direction, Intensity, etc).
- Depth of Field – (What it is, How to use it).
- Composition – (Rules, Examples).
- Night Photography – (Using the flash, Redeye, etc).
- Photo Gallery.
- Exposure Table.
· Fully portable, interactive guide to using your digital camera.
· From understanding how your camera works and how to use it, through to printing and storing your final images.
· Categories include techniques and tips for taking better photos – Using light effectively – Depth of Field – Taking photos at night – Composition.
· Exposure is explained – with the complex subject of Apertures Shutter Speeds and ISO broken down into simple terms.
· Exposure table with suggested settings for different conditions so you can practice with confidence.
· Question and answer section on each topic – answering the most frequently asked questions.
· Comprehensive information sections, itemised into subcategories so you can access the information you need quickly.
· All the categories are accompanied with pictorial examples with tap activated information.
· 2 days trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.