PC FtpBridge is basically an FTP server bridging your phone to the Windows Explorer, the ftp command-line utility or any other FTP client.
You can easily access and manage your files on your phone with the Internet Explorer. Simply point it to the address ftp://localhost and off you go.
PC FtpBridge implements all commonly used FTP commands, so you can create, copy and delete files or folders on your phone.
With a sophisticated FTP client like the Windows Explorer, you can also copy complete folders between your PC and your phone. Of course you can use any FTP client you like. PC FtpBridge even allows network access to the built-in FTP server. You could access your phone's files from a remote machine running any OS like Linux, MacOS, etc. via PC FtpBridge running on a Windows compatible computer.
· Bridges all drives and files of your phone via FTP
· Access files with Windows Explorer, ftp-command or any other FTP client
· Retrieves information about all installed applications
· Read-only mode prevents you from accidentally deleting files
· 'System'-folder protection keeps you away from crucial files
· Supports all necessary FTP commands
· Remote network access - manage your phone's files from a remote machine
· Restart mRouter to revive a connection between your PC and phone
· Simple access control (username/password) for protecting your phone's files
· Displaying 5 files per folder only
· Read-only mode for all 'system' folders
· You can test PC FtpBridge for 14 days