RoadSync (UIQ2) allows you to manage your corporate Outlook inbox, edit and send attachments, accept meetings and lookup key contacts all from your Sony Ericsson P900, P910 or Motorola A1000 smartphone. You can even send and receive Word, Excel and PowerPoint attachments via Documents To Go as well as download and open other common attachments like digital pictures, movies and mp3s. Plus, since your handheld is truly in sync with the corporate server, all updates made while on the go will be automatically reflected when you open Outlook on your desktop. With RoadSync, you can now stay connected and be more productive no matter where the day takes you.
Unlike other solutions, RoadSync is based on the Exchange ActiveSync protocol licensed directly from Microsoft which provides secure, wireless and direct synchronization with Exchange 2003. This new technology is optimized for mobile devices and provides an easy to implement and low-cost corporate e-mail solution without the typical service fees, middleware servers or need to keep a desktop computer running. So although RoadSync may require a quick conversation with your IT department, setup and installation is simply a matter of enabling mobile privileges on the server and entering a few settings on the device. Its fast, easy and reliable, so download a free trial today.
· Wirelessly Synchronize E-mail, Calendar & Contacts -
· Whether deleting spam, replying to e-mail, accepting meetings or adding new contacts, all changes made on the mobile handset will automatically be synchronized with the Exchange Server and reflected when opening Outlook on the desktop. Similarly, any changes made in Outlook will automatically sync to the handset.
· New! Direct PUSH - With new Direct Push technology provided by Exchange Server 2003 SP2, the device maintains an HTTP connection to push new e-mail messages, calendar and contact notifications to the device ensuring that everything is always up-to-date. No longer is there a need to manually synchronize or even schedule synchronizations to stay informed when on the move.
· Optimized for Mobile and Wireless - The RoadSync client leaves a small memory footprint on the device and offers the ability to define custom sync criteria, date ranges and message size limits. Furthermore, the RoadSync client intelligently communicates with the Exchange Server to receive data in a compressed format when possible. Combined with support for both GPRS and WLAN connections, these optimizations all translate in less data usage, reduced sync times and a faster experience when working with e-mail and attachments wirelessly.
· Uses Phone's Built-in Applications for Online & Offline Access - To increase productivity and lower the overall product learning curve, RoadSync utilizes the existing phone applications and structure to maintain familiar features like speed dial, caller ID, message alerts and keyboard short-cuts. In addition, data is stored locally on the device for use even when there is no data connection available such as on a plane, train or subway.
· Full Support for Attachments - RoadSync combined with our Documents To Go application (sold separately) provides the most reliable solution when creating, editing and sending critical Office files. Although document edits and updates may occur on the mobile device, all formatting will be maintained and reflected on the desktop via our revolutionary Intact Technology.
· No Strings Attached - RoadSync is a completely wireless solution. There are no cords, cables or cradles needed to access your Outlook E-mail and info on your Smartphone. Plus setup is easy and all DataViz products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:· Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
· Wireless data access either through a mobile data plan from your carrier, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
· Motorola A1000, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910i