Migraine: Introduction | History | Epidemiology | Signs and symptoms | Pathophysiology | Triggers
Types of Migraine: Migraine without aura | Migraine with aura | Basilar type migraine | Familial hemiplegic migraine | Abdominal migraine | Acephalgic migraine
Treatment of Migraine: Trigger avoidance | Symptomatic control to abort attacks | Preventive drugs | Physical therapy | Chiropractic | Prism eyeglasses | Herbal and nutritional supplements | Non-drug medical treatments | Acupuncture and Acupressure | Other alternatives
Cluster headache: Signs and symptoms | Prevalence | Pathophysiology | Treatment
· Headache and migraine are explained in details.
· Diagnosis and treatment of these conditions is explained.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Search for the words or phrases
· Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· FREE First Chapter in the trial.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Pharmacology - Quick-Study Guide Boost Your grades with this Quick-Study Guide. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases. You will use this guide from medical or nursing school to residency and internship
Blood Pressure Tracker The winner of multiple prestigious awards, this software celebrates seven years from the first version. This tracker helps manage high blood pressure to over 40,000 users
Blood Pressure Tracker Measuring your blood pressure can help you and your doctor prevent or control hypertension and its many complications. Blood pressure readings in the doctor's office may be higher