Migraine: Introduction | History | Epidemiology | Signs and symptoms | Pathophysiology | Triggers
Types of Migraine: Migraine without aura | Migraine with aura | Basilar type migraine | Familial hemiplegic migraine | Abdominal migraine | Acephalgic migraine
Treatment of Migraine: Trigger avoidance | Symptomatic control to abort attacks | Preventive drugs | Physical therapy | Chiropractic | Prism eyeglasses | Herbal and nutritional supplements | Non-drug medical treatments | Acupuncture and Acupressure | Other alternatives
Cluster headache: Signs and symptoms | Prevalence | Pathophysiology | Treatment
· Headache and migraine are explained in details.
· Diagnosis and treatment of these conditions is explained.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Search for the words or phrases
· Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· FREE First Chapter in the trial.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Newborn Feed, Pee, and Poop Tracker Logging the time of feed, pee, and poop is required starting from the day 1 in the hospital. Newborn Tracker simplifies data logging by reducing the procedure to a tap of a button