Everything you need to manage your files on your phone or FTP server.
MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.
It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.
MobyExplorer also has support for secure FTP over SSL/TLS.
· Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)
· FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
· File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.
· Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
· Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
· File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
· Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client. Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.
· Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).
· Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between the file systems in any direction.
· MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Explorer4U File Manager The only file manager with the functionality and look and feel of Windows File Explorer, a tree- like folder structure, details/ icons/ thumbnail views, Search, even a Recycle Bin
Media Map Media Map is the smart way to access your media and documents
Best FileMan File Manager gives you full control over the file system: you can browse your folders, copy, move, rename files and folders, view and send files via Infrared, bluetooth etc
Swiss Manager Swiss Manager Pro is a composite system utility for UIQ
FTP800 FTP800 is a FTP Client and File System Manager, specifically designed for the Sony Ericsson P800 Smart Phone
Comments on MobyExplorer S60:
Date: 5 Jan 11
Date: 8 May 11
Date: 17 Jan 12
let me try first
Date: 18 Feb 12
Date: 25 Jan 13
i have mobile nokia x5-01 but not appls install /no update / no software install /chek certificate /chek adobe reader/ please help me.
Date: 3 Feb 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MobyExplorer S60 supports it