Ukrainian Keyboard provides a keyboard to operate with Android OS in Ukrainian. Software keyboards on mobile phones are a huge issue when you talk about the usability of the product. Frequently you need to provide a message or create a document in your native language. Since default Android keyboard does not provide such ability, Android Ukrainian Keyboard will help you to satisfy all your needs.
* Download package and install it as usual Android application
* Go To phone settings --> Texts & Locales
* Set checkbox near Ukrainian Keyboard to make it available for phone
* Go To phone home screen --> tap on google search bar to activate virtual keyboard --> LONG TAP on keyboard button "?123" --> Select "Input Method" --> Select Ukrainian Keyboard
· Added Ukrainian characters to system fonts (like apostrophe and soft "G")
· Full keyboard layout for Ukrainian letters
· T9 keyboard support
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «ArtfulBits Inc.»:
Chirp Chirp is a Windows Mobile application designed to make very cheap international calls via wide variety of Betamax providers