Versailles 2 - Part 1 HD - Episode 1: Hope and Death
This is the first part of a three-part adventure.
Play Charles Louis de Faverolles, a young Frenchman with a lot of dreams. Help him to steer clear of the traps of the King's court.
The monarch Charles II of Spain is dying, while all the great powers of Europe - France, the Holy Roman Empire, England and Holland - have sent an ambassador to Versailles to get a hold on its property.
In this dark period of history, the end justifies the means. But by helping a mysterious character, will Charles Louis be able to reunite with his beloved Elvira?
This Point&Click adventure using 360° vision is the first part of a three-part adventure.
The game is not a copycat portage of the PC version but an adaptation for touch screens and mobile platforms.
· A gripping adventure based on real events in a faithfully reproduced period setting
· Discover the Chateau de Versailles and several sumptuous decors that no longer exist or that are closed off to the public
· Authentic characters from the Court - and Louis XIV himself - who you'll have to talk with to go forward in the game
· Dynamic visual and sound effects that add to the adventure's realism
· Riddles to solve, situations to turn around, and plots to unhatch!
· Games that were really played at the time such as lansquenet and pall mall
· A document library directly linked to the game to enrich knowledge and discover life in the castle and explore live in the Chateau and the Court of the Sun King
· The works of Lully, Marin Marais, Couperin et Campra performed by the Cappriccio Stravagante Orchestra, directed by the harpsichordist Skip Sempe
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)