8mm for iPad - 8mm HD brings your iPad and iPad 2 back in time to capture the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies. By mixing and matching films and lenses, you can recreate the atmosphere of those bygone eras with 42 timeless retro looks. Dust & scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, frame jitters - all can be instantly added with a single tap or swipe.
What's in the camera:
· Viewfinder - Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you record.
· Lenses - 6 lenses bundled - Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak and Color Fringing.
· Films - 7 grainy, discolored, dusted and aged films from different eras - 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena.
· Jitter Button - Add random up and down displacement of frames to imitate real 8mm projectors.
· Sound - Add projector sound for extra authenticity, mute the video to make a silent movie, or use the microphone only - your choice.
· Post Processing - Import videos from Photo Albums; Apply and adjust effects while they are playing, like you are filming them for the first time.
· Record 720p movies with retro effects in real time (iPad 2 only)
· Apply effects to existing videos up to 720p
· Swap lenses and films at any time
· Trigger frame jitter during recording
· Switch between front and back cameras (iPad 2 only)
· Tap to adjust exposure (iPad 2 only)
· Export options: Save to Camera Roll, email, or share on YouTube
· Transfer movies quickly to computer via iTunes File Sharing
· Support video geo-tagging when location service is on
· AirPlay enabled
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized for iOS 6
· New films: Indigo, Tuscan
· New Icon
· Fixed jagged lines in recorded video on newest iPad
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)