MoviePro - MoviePro is a fully featured video recording app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. On iPhone 4S it gives you limitless choice of resolutions, aspect ratios, frame rates (30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps, etc.), Real Time Zoom, Pause control, Adjustable Video/Audio Quality, Shoot Stills while recording, Spy Mode Recording, Timer triggered Recording, Seperate Focus & Exposure, White Balance Control, and many more features. Captured videos can be quickly uploaded to Dropbox, YouTube and Facebook in full resolution from within the app.
· Select among 24 different Video Resolutions starting from 1920x1080 to as low as 320x240 on iPhone 4S. (Older devices such as iPhone 4 currently support only 4 resolutions: 720p, 640p, 480p, and 352x288).
· Select Frame Rate - 30 Fps, 25 Fps, 24 Fps, and down to 1 Fps. Locking to 25 Fps for right viewing experience on PAL TV, 24 Fps for movie compositing. No need to resample your videos from 30 fps to 25 fps or 24 fps.
· Select Aspect Ratio: From widescreen 16:9, NTSC/PAL standard definition 4:3, to NTSC 3:2(720x480) aspect, and also anamorphic widescreen aspect ratios like 2.75:1, 2.55:1, 2.40:1, 2.35:1, 2.25:1,2.20:1, 2:1, 1.86:1, 1.85:1 (iPhone 4S and later)
· Pause/Resume Recording : Simply tap the pause button to pause in the middle of recording, (iPhone 4S and later)
· Video Zoom: MoviePro's zoom simply blows away competition in terms of resolution and smoothness. Enable Zoom in Settings and start recording. No post processing or rendering required! (iPhone 4S and later)
· Capture Stills: Anytime while recording or otherwise tap the still camera button to automatically save full resolution image in Camera Roll.
· Select Video Recording Quality (Bit rate): Choose super 200% quality (i.e. double the quality of iPhone 4S native video camera), 150%, 100%(native quality), or select 75%, 50%, 40%, & 25% to conserve disk space, (iPhone 4S and later).
· Select audio quality: Choose "Very High" in the setting for choosing 256 kbps AAC audio, which is akin uncompressed audio (iPhone 4S and later).
· Select Record Duration: Choose a finite record duration, or select Unlimited to continue recording till disk space is exhausted.
· Timer Triggered Recording: Set up a countdown timer to automatically trigger recording, very useful if you are using Tripod.
· And many more
What's New in This Release:
· Zoom Fixes/Enhancements: Zoom Speed Control added with 5 different speed levels (default is set to level 3). Zoom Slider is also back with fixes, and on iPhone user can choose either +/- buttons with zoom speed control, or a zoom slider as Zoom UI,
· Audio Fixes: Fix for audio not present in video under some conditions, like after receiving a phone call,
· YouTube upload issues are now completely fixed,
· Orientation Lock available in Settings: Choose either lock to Portrait or Landscape mode or choose Auto rotation mode. For Auto mode, make sure you don't have Orientation lock set on your iPhone,
· Improved Pause/Resume UI. When recording is paused, the user is now shown a stop button and a resume button,
· Exporting to Camera Roll fixes and improved reliability,
· Other bug fixes and enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mirage Labs»:
MultiCorder Multicorder is the Swiss army knife of video recorders