GroupMe - Start a group, add your friends, and we’ll give you a free phone number for it.
GroupMe is the easiest way to start conversations and keep in touch with your real life network.
It's totally free, and it works on every phone. With apps for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7, as well as full support via SMS*, you can connect with anyone you know at any time.
-Start groups with the people already in your contacts.
-Send and receive messages using your data connection.
-When you have a poor connection, the app can switch you to SMS so you'll never miss a message.
-Share photos within any conversation.
-Every group gets a unique phone number.
-Any group member can call the number to start a group conference call.
-Ask a question to spark a conversation.
-Plan a night out with friends, see who else is around, or just talk about the game on TV.
-Direct it toward a few friends, or send it out on your social networks and see who responds.
-People you ask can comment without joining—it's fluid, lightweight, and fun!
-Take your private conversations aside.
-Like a free text message, without ever leaving the app.
-Add your location to any message you send.
-See all group members on a map.
*SMS chat currently available in US only
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed image related issues for users on MetroPCS and T-Mobile.
What's New in 4.2.4:
· Fixes bugs with emoji rendering and downloading.
What's New in 4.1.4:
· Fixed reported crash when opening the app.
What's New in 4.1.3:
· Bug fixes and performance improvements.
What's New in 4.1.1:
· Easily explore images shared to your groups in the Gallery view
· You can now split costs and collect money from the members of your group. Just attach a Split to a message and anyone in the group can chip in with a credit card.
What's New in 4.0:
· Chats are front, center and easy to read
· Big, beautiful photos in chats
· Share locations with a small map
· Fast switching between chats in the left drawer
· Huge avatars for your group in the right drawer
· Tap avatars anywhere to send a DM
· Now on tablets
· Starting a group is faster than ever
· Share your group with a simple URL
· Faster performance on every device
What's New in 3.3.9:
· Bugfixes, bugfixes and more bugfixes
What's New in 3.3.4:
· Bugfixes for GroupMe Push
· Added setting to hide GroupMe Push notification
· Added setting to hide typing notifications
· Various other bugfixes
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
GroupMe for iPhone GroupMe for iPhone is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It's absolutely free, whether you are talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, via push or SMS. With GroupMe, it's easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere
GroupMe GroupMe - Free group messaging with anyone you know.
Start a group, and whenever you or anyone else in that group sends a message to that group, everyone in the group will receive it.
- Send and receive messages using your data connection, or use text messaging when you don't have a great connection
GroupMe for iPhone/iPad GroupMe for iPhone/iPad - GroupMe is the best way to chat with everyone you know. It's absolutely free, whether you are talking to a group of friends, or texting with one person. Best of all, it works on nearly every phone, via push or SMS. With GroupMe, it's easy to reach anyone, anytime, anywhere
GroupMe Beta GroupMe Beta just got even easier with this clever BlackBerry® app. Start a group, add your friends, and we’ll give you a free phone number for it. Text the number and everyone gets your message, like a text chat room. Call it and you’re all instantly on a conference call. Repeat for all your real-life groups