Sipdroid is an open-source SIP client for Android.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes lockscreen issue
What's New in 3.0:
· TLS Security
What's New in 2.9:
· Quick fix for Jelly Bean
What's New in 2.8:
· Recommended setting now is keeping screen on while talking to allow volume adjustments (wireless options menu)
· Auto-hold after 5 seconds of call waiting
· Bugfix for false registration timeouts
· Start/stop Sipdroid using broadcast intents (helps with Tasker automation)
What's New in 2.7:
· Implementation of proper jitter buffer
· Better on HTC devices
· Raise volume for highest gain setting, finer grained adjustment
· Better voice quality on poor signal levels
What's New in 2.3:
· Tablet support
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Added Call Recording to SD card.
· VideoSMS has become optional. If not going thru the register button, it won't show up anywhere, making Sipdroid act just as it used to.
· Note for VideoSMS users on Galaxy Tab: Leave orientation lock off while recording.
What's New in 2.2 beta:
· Fixed issues
What's New in 2.1:
· Create PBX account linked to Google Voice, call option "always ask"
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Fixed issues
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «pmerle71»:
Comments on Sipdroid:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Sipdroid supports it