TeamSpeak 3 for Android - TeamSpeak is a cross-platform VoIP software, operating under a client-server architecture, that allows you to enjoy voice group chats with other users in real-time. TeamSpeak has been widely used by gamers to coordinate their efforts and plan strategies when playing online games, but can be also be used for other purposes such as keeping in touch with friends, family and coworkers.
The Android app can connect you to the TeamSpeak server running on a Windows, Linux or Mac OS computer. After selecting a channel or creating a new one, you will be able to chat with other people running the TeamSpeak client on iOS, Android, Windows, Linux or Mac OS. You can also send text messages to other users and read received messages.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated Channelinfo to support more bb code
· Fixed payment bug
· Fixed SRV bugs
· Fixed German translation for "retry"
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Added option to change the audio volume
· Added individual client volume
· Added support for BT/Hardware keys(May vary depending on the device)
· Updated license check to be less nagging and added a retry option
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Added support for channel delay feature
· Changed date and timestamp in chat to local settings
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «TeamSpeak Systems»:
Comments on TeamSpeak 3 for Android:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TeamSpeak 3 for Android supports it