The Weather Channel (iPhone) - The Weather Channel takes your weather experience to the next level with full screen maps, extended forecasts, severe weather alerts, and more.
· Full screen, interactive radar maps
· Uses Google Mobile Maps for faster zooming and panning
· Pinpoints your location at launch
· Seasonal information
· Post weather to your Facebook Wall
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes to correct for in-application time being off by one hour.
What's New in 6.1:
· Colored weather icons are back (replacing the all-white ones)
· Detailed current conditions can be viewed by swiping up (instead of tapping on the circle)
· The 36-hour forecast is back (simply tap "more" under the 10-day forecast)
· Map layers are back
· Errors that prevented you from getting forecasts for your GPS location have been fixed
· Improved readability
· Quickly return to the top of your "feed" by pressing the up arrow
· Bug fixes
What's New in 6.0.1:
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 6.0.0:
· Social Weather - Share your weather conditions with us! We will use that information to identify hard-to-predict spots to improve the forecast for those areas. Plus, whenever you report your weather, you can take and share a photo of your current weather. We'll keep track of them so you'll have a personalized weather history.
· Radar maps - Faster than ever
· Design - Beautiful and easy to use. Perfectly aligned to the iOS7 aesthetic.
· Improved navigation - swiping right to left allows you to browse your saved locations, whereas the detailed forecasts and stories can be viewed by swiping up and down. Check out detailed weather conditions by tapping the circle on the main screen.
· App Icon - A new look for the app icon on your home screen signals something completely different, but with the same trusted weather information.
What's New in 5.5.2:
· Bug fixes and other improvements.
What's New in 5.5.1:
· Bug fixes and other improvements
What's New in 5.5.0:
· Performance enhancements
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.4.0:
· NEW! TRAVEL WATCH - Save your favorite travel routes and commutes to see how they will be impacted by the weather. To set these up, simply click the travel icon (driving car) on the "Radar Map" page and follow the prompts
· NEW! Hurricane Central gives you the latest tropical storm and hurricane updates so you can stay informed during the 2013 Hurricane Season.
· Improved Radar Maps animation buttons and easier to access map layers under the page curl.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.1.0:
· NEW! Severe Push Notifications for U.S. locations (manage in Settings menu)
· NEW! Share button with improved features
· Improved video streaming
· Bug fixes for performance
· Supports iOS 5.0 and above
· iOS 6 compatible
What's New in 5.0.1:
Fixed in this release:
· Issue where application freezes on startup screen
· Issue where application force-closes when returning from background
· Improved GPS/TruPoint "Find Me"
· Improved international type-ahead search
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 4.0.0:
· New Social section: We are very excited to announce that we have integrated Twitter in a way that's never been done before. You can post tweets and see what people in your area are saying about the weather, right from your phone!
· Faster Performance: A complete code rewrite makes our interactive maps and other app features amazingly fast.
· SUPPORTS iOS VERSIONS 4.0+
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «The Weather Channel»:
The Weather Channel Max (iPhone) The Weather Channel Max (iPhone) - The Weather Channel Max delivers the weather tools you need to plan your day, week or even the next hour. Using patented ultra-local TruPoint weather technology, The Weather Channel is the only weather provider to provide future radar, so you'll know where the storm is heading, not just where it's been
The Weather Channel Max The Weather Channel Max delivers the weather tools you need to plan your day, week or even the next hour. Using patented ultra-local TruPoint weather technology, The Weather Channel is the only weather provider to provide future radar, so you'll know where the storm is heading, not just where it's been
The Weather Channel Free (BlackBerry) The Weather Channel for BlackBerry - includes interactive radar maps as well as current conditions, hourly, 36-hour and 10-day forecasts to help customers plan their daily and upcoming activities. Customers can share severe weather alerts, current conditions and forecasts with friends and contacts via e-mail or text message directly from the application
Puzzle Trek Puzzle Trek - Take a scenic tour of the United States with this entertaining puzzle game, brought to you by The Weather Channel. Start by selecting a region from the map. Complete every puzzle in that region, including the challenging "lightning round", to move to the next region
The Weather Channel Amp up your weather with The Weather Channel for Windows Phone 7. Interactive maps, live tiles, location-based alerts and more. From hourly to 10-day forecasts, use this to plan all your activities!
The Weather Channel (BlackBerry) The Weather Channel delivers fast and accurate weather information to your mobile including animated radar maps, detailed forecasts and more
From The Edge From The Edge - Interact with exclusive “synced” content on your iPad while watching the new series From the Edge with Peter Lik on The Weather Channel. From the active volcanoes of Hawaii to the snow-covered mountains of Alaska, join one of the world’s most acclaimed photographers as he takes you on a ride to see America's most amazing landscapes
The Weather Channel (Palm OS) The Weather Channel delivers fast and accurate weather information to your mobile including animated radar maps, detailed forecasts and more