Week Calendar for iPhone - Week Calendar is a powerful calendar app for people with a busy schedule.
Its user-friendly interface allows you to view your appointments at a glance using a day, week, month or year level overview.
The application makes it easy to add, repeat or move events, enables you to assign different colors to your appointments and includes powerful reminder functions.
In addition, it features a calendar store, from where you can add subscriptions to national holidays, sports games and other events to your calendar.
What's New in This Release:
· Some minor improvements
What's New in 7.0.4:
· fixed iOS5 occasional start-up crash
· fixed issue with list&search view sometimes hiding first item incorrectly
· fixed duplicate & edit item not copying custom colors correctly
What's New in 5.2:
· Up to 10 alerts possible per event (except for Exchange based calendars)
· Auto Color/Icon rules possible for 'event has notes'
· Auto Color/Icon rules possible for 'event has attendees'
· 'Set URL' Menu Action
· 'Set TimeZone' Menu Action
· Arabic and Turkish language support
· recent timezones can be removed by swiping on the timezone name
· Auto capitalization for event title
· Double tap on the agenda view's day dates to zoom to the current day
· better Right-to-left text direction support in Agenda view for languages such as Arabic
· adding an icon via the regular emoji keyboard no longer results in the icon being doubled
· tapping on the phone button now launches the Phone app, not the Messages app
· 'scroll time with' is now respected when changing the all-day option
· fixed a crash when using a the 'Set Start/End Date' Action Menu item
· start week on saturday + hiding weekends, would make all-day events extend past the end of the screen incorrectly
· fixed all-day area bug with certain DST settings
· fixed timezone issue in EventEditor for all-day events in different timezones
· app crashes when adding multiple icons, then deleting one
· URL in templates now work
· Tap & hold works again when having the default time of an event set to 0 minutes
· Fix for inline editing duration not showing correctly when an event took more than 30 days
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «WeekCal»:
Week Calendar HD for iPad Week Calendar HD for iPad - Week Calendar is a powerful calendar app for people with a busy schedule.
Its user-friendly interface allows you to view your appointments at a glance using a day, week, month or year level overview