Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
Dolphin SVN r7719 32bit Here's the latest build of the Dolphin emulator, a Nintendo Wii and Gamecube emulator for PC
Snes9x GX SNES9x GX is a Super Nintendo emulator for the Wii based on the PC emulator SNES9x 1
Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 4460 (Win/64-bit) Dolphin GUI/Integrated Tools:Memcard Manager: Fixed exporting gci filesMany fixes related to the GUI now supporting unicodeMove to wxAUI, which is wxw-speak for GUI with decently modern features
UAE Wii Commdore Amiga emulator for the Nintendo Wii
Genesis Plus GX Wiibrew developer EkeEke continues to improve the Sega Genesis/Sega Megadrive emulator for the Nintendo Wii with the release of Genesis Plus GX version 1
Neko Project II Homebrew coder Rako has released a new version of Neko Project II for the Nintendo Wii
Rin Wii 16122008 A Gameboy/Gameboy Color Emulator for WiiChangelog * Add SDHC support * Using standard libfat device name (fat1, fat2,
Comments on DeSmuME Wii r240:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DeSmuME Wii r240 supports it