Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
FCE Ultra GX FCE Ultra GX
Wii Homebrew developer Tantric has updated his NES emulator for the Wii to version 3.2.7. This update includes an update to the latest FCEUX, improved accuracy to pixel scaling and some additional minor updates
Snes9x GX Homebrew coder Tantric has released a new version of Snes9x GX, a port of the Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator for the Nintendo Wii
Snes9x GX SNES9x GX is a Super Nintendo emulator for the Wii based on the PC emulator SNES9x 1
Dolphin SVN r7719 64bit Here's the latest build of the Dolphin emulator, a Nintendo Wii and Gamecube emulator for PC