Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
RIN version 2008-06-20 Back in April, homebrew developer mirakichi compiled a minor upgrade to RIN, the GameBoy Color emulator for the Nintendo Wii, and allowed for saving to memory (written to the front-loaded SD card)
Dolphin SVN r7679 32bit A new build of the the Dolphin emulator, the ever-improving Wii and Gamecube emulator for Windows PC, is now available for download
Dolphin SVN r7590 64bit The Dolphin Dev Team has released a new version of their open-source Nintendo Gamecube and Wii emulator for PC, the Dolphin emulator