Here you go everyone. This is awesome as we now have an update to Wii DeSmuME the Nintendo DS Emulator for your Wii system. Thanks to the hard work from Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, and baby.lueshi Firnis we can now enjoy some great classics. This revision takes us up to r240. You can find the full compatible games list at the following link. Compatible games http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DeSmuME_Wii/Compatibility_List
* Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
* Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
* Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
* Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
* If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
DeSmuME Wii SVN Changelog:
Big update time!
- Updated a lot of macros and little things
- Dramatically changed some MMU code
- Actually updated some of the code to 0.9.8 version! Huzzah!
- Added some comments from gbatek.
- Changed the MMU to be more in line with 0.9.8"
LIBJpeg Wii port Wiibrew developing tools from ilidrissiamine:This project will introduce many ports of SDL games to the Nintendo Wii and will provide various libraries for SDL developers that extend it
Visual Boy Advance GX Visual Boy Advance GX is a Game Boy Advance / Game Boy emulator for the Wii based on VBA-M
Gnuboygx 26/08/08 This is a port of Gnuboy, a Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator originally created by Laguna & Gilgamesh, running on the Gamecube and Wii using libogc devellpment library
Visual Boy Advance First off, we have to thank Nightfall regarding this news, which will be regarding an update for emu_kidid's Visual Boy Advance emulator for the Wii and GameCube systems