Todays unofficial release is something to truly update to. All the speed improvment have gotten some games 20-40% speed improvments. Todays release will include the new JIT for testing reasons. we wanna see how well its working. I tested it pretty well today and it seems the same but just faster.
* nJoy: Fixes
* Vertex Arrays are cached
* Some HLE fixes
* Some more WIP work on JIT IR (Disabled by default)
* Added input manager
* More Mic WIP
* Fixed the Real Time Clock for Wii/GCN
* Clip space computed in a fragment shader instead of a vertex shader
* Memory Access Optimized
* Graphics optimzation with glMultiDrawArrays
* Old video debugger trashed
* Wiimote Plugin improvments
* IR Recording
* Some progress on getting Wii games to work under linux
* Optimized GetVideo() function
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii7800 Port of the ProSystem emulator developed by Greg Stanton
DolphinWx 1292 A new beta release of Dolphin the Gamecube and Nintendo Wii Emulator for Windows has been released
Visual Boy Advance GX Visual Boy Advance GX is a Game Boy Advance / Game Boy emulator for the Wii based on VBA-M
BlueMSX-wii Homebrew coders Tim Brugman and Maikel Bloemendal has released a new update for BlueMSX-wii, a MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2+/Turbo R emulator for the Nintendo Wii based on blueMSX
ScummVM Wii rev35894 Changelog:rev 35894:* fixed a bug in the filesystem backend, tucker is now playable* startup time for games with many files is way better now
Dolphin SVN r7613 32bit Here's the latest build of Dolphin, the ever-improving open-source Nintendo Gamecube and Wii emulator for PC