Todays unofficial release is something to truly update to. All the speed improvment have gotten some games 20-40% speed improvments. Todays release will include the new JIT for testing reasons. we wanna see how well its working. I tested it pretty well today and it seems the same but just faster.
* nJoy: Fixes
* Vertex Arrays are cached
* Some HLE fixes
* Some more WIP work on JIT IR (Disabled by default)
* Added input manager
* More Mic WIP
* Fixed the Real Time Clock for Wii/GCN
* Clip space computed in a fragment shader instead of a vertex shader
* Memory Access Optimized
* Graphics optimzation with glMultiDrawArrays
* Old video debugger trashed
* Wiimote Plugin improvments
* IR Recording
* Some progress on getting Wii games to work under linux
* Optimized GetVideo() function
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Snes9x GX Homebrew coder Tantric has released a new version of Snes9x GX, a Super Nintendo emulator for the Wii based on the PC emulator SNES9x 1
Gnuboy GX 081214 From Eke-Eke:GnuboyGX is a port for the Nintendo Gamecube and Nintendo Wii (running in GC mode)of the open-source Gnuboy emulator, originally coded by Laguna and Gilgamesh
WiiXL WiiXL is a port of the Atari800 emulator 2.0.3 to the Wii developed by raz0red
Hugo-Wii build 2008-04-19 Here's another one of homebrew developer Eke-Eke's emulators for the Nintendo Wii, and this one is about the Turbo Grafix 16/PC Engine
FCE Ultra GX FCE Ultra GX is a modified port of the FCE Ultra 0