Todays unofficial release is something to truly update to. All the speed improvment have gotten some games 20-40% speed improvments. Todays release will include the new JIT for testing reasons. we wanna see how well its working. I tested it pretty well today and it seems the same but just faster.
* nJoy: Fixes
* Vertex Arrays are cached
* Some HLE fixes
* Some more WIP work on JIT IR (Disabled by default)
* Added input manager
* More Mic WIP
* Fixed the Real Time Clock for Wii/GCN
* Clip space computed in a fragment shader instead of a vertex shader
* Memory Access Optimized
* Graphics optimzation with glMultiDrawArrays
* Old video debugger trashed
* Wiimote Plugin improvments
* IR Recording
* Some progress on getting Wii games to work under linux
* Optimized GetVideo() function
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Dolphin SVN r7506 32bit The Dolphin Team has once again updated their Nintendo Wii and Gamecube emulator, with the release of revision 7506, which is now available for download
FCE Ultra GX Another release from Tantric for your today, this time on his FCE Ultra GX, a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Famicom, and Famicom Disk System (FDS) emulator for the Nintendo Wii
Wiiengine 1.2 Changelog:- Added one option to exit to the loader from the ROM selector screen (Press MINUS and confirm)- Now you can use MINUS button as SELECT button (remember you also can use PLUS button for the same function)