Schism Tracker is a free reimplementation of Impulse Tracker, a program used to create high quality music without the requirements of specialized, expensive equipment, and with a unique "finger feel" that is difficult to replicate in-part. The player is based on a highly modified version of the Modplug engine, with a number of bugfixes and changes to improve IT playback.
Where Impulse Tracker was limited to i386-based systems running MS-DOS, Schism Tracker runs on almost any platform that SDL supports, and has been successfully built for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, FreeBSD, AmigaOS, BeOS, and even the Wii. Most development is done on x86 (ia32, amd64/ia32e) and ppc (both the ppc32 and ppc64 flavors). Schism will most likely build on any architecture supported by GCC4 (e.g. alpha, m68k, arm, etc.) but it will probably not be as well-optimized on many systems.
* Using pbsds's spiffy icon. Thanks!
* No longer crashes at startup when loaded with Bannerbomb. (Still crashes at exit.)
* Initial support for Doom .mus files, added by request of SandMan. No drums, and it doesn't do pitchbends, but it's a start.
* Display changed to default to YUV overlay (much faster!)
* Fixed a bunch of file load and playback bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Play the Drums With the addition of the Wii Play the Drums into the roster of available applications that use the Wiimote, we can now safely say that there has never been a better time to make a Wiimote rock band
Harmonium Harmonium is, to put it plainly, a musical doodling tool
Orquesta Demo 2 From kriogeN:This is a nonsense program that started yesterday