I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now. You can download v2.0.0 and the source code from the official FCEUGC site: http://code.google.com/p/fceugc/. Please report any bugs, feature requests, etc here too. Feedback is appreciated.
The port was originally done by softdev, and was updated by askot and dsbomb, along with many others along the way. A lot of the work I've done to it is thanks to the code from other emulators. Most of the features from the last 1.0.9 release should be working. Enjoy!
[What's New 2.0.0]
* Complete rewrite based on code from SNES9x GX and Genesis Plus GX
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, and Classic controller support
* Button mapping for all controller types
* Full support for SD, USB, DVD, GC Memory Card, and Zip files
* Game starts immediately after loading
* Load/save preference selector. ROMs, saves, and preferences are
saved/loaded according to these
* Preliminary Windows file share loading/saving (SMB) support on Wii:
You can input your network settings into FCEUGX.xml, or edit
fceuconfig.cpp from the source code and compile.
* 'Auto' settings for save/load - attempts to automatically determine
your load/save device(s) - SD, USB, Memory Card, DVD, SMB
* Preferences are loaded and saved in XML format. You can open
FCEUGX.xml edit all settings, including some not available within
* One makefile to make all versions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Disc Channel Using the Homebrew Disc Channel, you can load homebrew programs from regular ISO9660 DVDs