- Increased speed of reloader
- Fixed bug in PokeMon XD
- Increased speed of audio fix stuff
- Allow to select to start disc itself when using a multi game disc
- Avoid green screen when starting a game (button A)
- Disc change support on startup screen
- Disc change supported for all start methods
- Fixed Kirby's Air Ride
- Fixed non working PAL games on PAL console, when pressing B (e.g. Wario World)
- Support for Freeloader
- Support for Action Replay
- The loader will change the screen format in Wii mode to the screen format of the disc inserted at startup (this solves NTSC problems).
Installation is same as old versions.
You don't need to run miospatcher, if you already have a previous version and only want to use "rungcbackup" for starting.
If you want to use Wii Backup Launcher or the disc channel for starting, you need to run miospatcher (and press X).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RAM Editor for Nintendo Wii Despite its already great accomplishments, we all know that the homebrew scene for the Nintendo Wii is still in its very early stages
USB Loader USB Loader is a Nintendo Wii application that allows you to install andboot your backups from a USB storage device
USB Loader What's New?* No longer has the bug of the free space (which marked a great wrong in devices), plus show you the size of the games