* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front
* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
* Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created
* Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX
* Fix using XFB in single core mode
* Fix OSX build Tongue
* Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this
* Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha)
* GUI usability fixes
* Info Window added for easy system statistics viewing.
* Free Look added to OpenGL plugin! (see http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005 for details)
* Experimental Wii USB keyboard support
* Wii SD Card support
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ScummVM ScummVM, the adventure games emulator for Wii, has been updated to version 1
ScummVM rev 33083 Can't wait to give Monkey Island another run on your Wii? Hold that thought for a moment, as dhewg announces the release of a new ScummVM build
Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3089 (Win/64-bit) Bi-Weekly Unofficial SVN build 3089Notable changes since the last bi-weekly build:* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
Genesis Plus GX Homebrew developer EkeEke has released a new version of Genesis Plus GX, an enhanced version of the Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive / Sega Master System emulator for the Nintendo Wii based on Charles MacDonald's Genesis Plus project
Visual Boy Advance GX Visual Boy Advance GX is a Game Boy Advance / Game Boy emulator for the Wii based on VBA-M
Yabause Wii Unofficial r2649 A new build of the unofficial Sega Saturn emulator for the Nintendo Wii has been released, bringing a slew of new features and improvements to the emulator
Paradroid A version of SDL Paradroid compiled for the Wii to fill the void in the U