* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front
* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
* Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created
* Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX
* Fix using XFB in single core mode
* Fix OSX build Tongue
* Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this
* Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha)
* GUI usability fixes
* Info Window added for easy system statistics viewing.
* Free Look added to OpenGL plugin! (see http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005 for details)
* Experimental Wii USB keyboard support
* Wii SD Card support
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
C64-network.org Developer's note:Note to those using network play: the network connection broker requires the latest version of Frodo, so please upgrade if you plan to use the network support!c64-network