* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front
* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
* Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created
* Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX
* Fix using XFB in single core mode
* Fix OSX build Tongue
* Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this
* Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha)
* GUI usability fixes
* Info Window added for easy system statistics viewing.
* Free Look added to OpenGL plugin! (see http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005 for details)
* Experimental Wii USB keyboard support
* Wii SD Card support
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Dolphin SVN r7719 32bit Here's the latest build of the Dolphin emulator, a Nintendo Wii and Gamecube emulator for PC
gb4gb Homebrew coder Daid has released the initial version of gb4gb, a Gameboy, Gameboy color and SuperGameboy emulator for the Nintendo Wii
Hugogx 26/08/08 This is a port of Hugo, a PC Engine/TG16 emulator originally created by Zeograd, running on the Gamecube and Wii using libogc development library
Neo-CD Redux 0.1.36 Neo-CD Redux 0.1.36
A new version of SotfDev's Neo-CD Redux is now out. This version has added quite a few features on to the initial release
Wii64 Port of the popular multi-OS N64 emulator, Mupen64, to the Nintendo Wii and Gamecube through the libOGC library
Snes9x GX A Super Nintendo emulator based on Snes9x, ported to the Wii and GameCube
Visual Boy Advance GX Visual Boy Advance GX is a Game Boy Advance / Game Boy emulator for the Wii based on VBA-M
Dolphin SVN r7552 64bit Here's the latest build of Dolphin, the ever-popular open-source emulator that lets you play some Nintendo Gamecube and Wii titles on your computer