* Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front
* Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures)
* Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created
* Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX
* Fix using XFB in single core mode
* Fix OSX build Tongue
* Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this
* Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha)
* GUI usability fixes
* Info Window added for easy system statistics viewing.
* Free Look added to OpenGL plugin! (see http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3005 for details)
* Experimental Wii USB keyboard support
* Wii SD Card support
...And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Hugo-Wii build 2008-04-19 Here's another one of homebrew developer Eke-Eke's emulators for the Nintendo Wii, and this one is about the Turbo Grafix 16/PC Engine
Dolphin SVN r7677 32bit Here's the latest build of the the Dolphin emulator, the ever-improving Wii and Gamecube emulator for Windows PC
Visual Boy Advance GX Visual Boy Advance GX is a Game Boy Advance / Game Boy emulator for the Wii based on VBA-M
Paradroid A version of SDL Paradroid compiled for the Wii to fill the void in the U
SMSplus Project Want some Sega on your Nintendo Wii? Then SMSPlus, homebrew developer Eke-Eke's port of Charles' MacDonald's emulator of the Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear for the Nintendo Wii and GameCube is the homebrew for you
Snes9x GX It's been a while since we last heard from homebrew coder Tantric, but now he's back on the scene to release a new version of Snes9x GX, a Super Nintendo emulator for the Nintendo Wii
Dolphin SVN r7127 32bit The Dolphin dev Team continues to improve their Nintendo Gamecube and Wi emulator, Dolphin, with another batch of SVN revisions for today, bringing a new set of features and improvements
Snes9x GX SNES9x GX is a Super Nintendo emulator for the Wii based on the PC emulator SNES9x 1
Comments on Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3089 (Win/32-bit):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3089 (Win/32-bit) supports it