Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 - Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 has been released by Wii Homebrew Dev fig2k4. If you are using a WBFS partition you should take this opportunity to upgrade to this version of the backup manager. Previous bugs have been resolved and this update includes a new function to find and repair corrupt files.
* Added: Menu item on drive pages, "Tools->FAT32/NTFS->Repair WBFS files". This will fix most problems that cause games to show as invalid in WBM. For example, the corrupt WBFS header caused by the renaming bug below and also WBFS files that haven't been trimmed correctly.
* Added: "Tools->WBFS->Recovery mode" now also works with WBFS files. If you have invalid entries in the list, this will allow you to transfer the games to another drive or ISO/CISO which will repair them.
* Fixed: A serious issue with title renaming that caused corrupt WBFS files. By not rewriting the WBFS header when renaming the title, it removes the possibility of the header getting corrupt. It doesn't need rewritten anyway, so the code shouldn't have been there.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000006) In WIndows XP, the visual styles cause the files list to turn black.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000004) When I made some changes from WiiTDB to GameTDB, I missed the titles colour entry in the setting dialog. Because it used WiiTDB and the code expected GameTDB, the colour couldn't be edited..
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Dios Mios Dios Mios
The popular Dios Mios has been updated to version 2.6 so if you are looking to play some Gamecube games you should check it out.A Version 2.6 includes and update that provides support for multi-dics games.
You can check out a developer statement and the changelog below.
-updated to version 2
Quake Wii Piko GX Changelog: * Mp3 support, place the tracks of Quake one, or any mp3s you want, into "/apps/quake/music", then name them "
Battalion Wars 2 (US) All S ranks, all WiFi missions open, all concept art and unit dossiers, campaign at 100%
Yabause Wii Unofficial r2604 Yabause Wii is the Wii version of Yabause, a Sega Saturn emulator, and is the first for Wii to emulate the complex processes of the Sega Saturn
Savegame Manager GX R119 Savegame Manager GX R119
Wii homebrew developer dj_skual has updated his backup manager known as Savegame Manager GX to a new version. This update has eliminated several bugs and also has some new features. New features include 2 new classes for NAND and Tools and the addition of Mii: Fix db at the startup which fixes some files