Earlier, we talked about GlovePIE v0.22 from Carl Kenner. The "PIE" stands for "Programmable Input Emulator" and it lets you use the VR Glove and the Wii remote to work with a your computer. Is it as simple installing GlovePIE? Well, you'll need a Bluetooth / IR wireless link - how else is your Wii remote going to communicate with your computer?
Here's what else you need (depending on how far you want to take this).
* DirectX 8 or higher is absolutely necessary for GlovePIE to work.
* PPJoy for Windows older than 2000 or XP.
* Optional bells and whistles include MIDI Yoke to emulate MIDI input devices, Microsoft Speech Recogniser 5.1+ for controlling games using speech, SAPI 5.1+ for speech synthesis...
Here's info on GlovePIE v0.24:
* Wiimote bugs fixed!
* Just extract it to a directory of your choosing. Then run it. There is nothing to install. If you want to associate .PIE files with GlovePIE, you will need to do so yourself.
* NOTE! You may not use this software on military bases, or for military purposes, or in Israel (which amounts to the same thing). Violation of the license agreement will be prosecuted. See the readme for the license agreement.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.