Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Lots are to be found at FretsOnFire fan forum Everything is released under GPL, which means the code is open for everyone to view and modify if they wish. It borrows graphics from both Guitarfun and FretsOnFire, and contains some new graphics. It does NOT use any of the FretsOnFire code, and only a little bit of the Guitarfun code. So it's a different game with a different feeling to it.
Version 1.0 (current)
* Practice mode
* Versus mode
* Last man standing mode
* 50/100/150/200 streak effect
* GuitarHero World Tour Drums support
* Experimental USB support (No idea if it works, enable it in the settings menu)
* Saving settings
* Saving of top scores and showing which songs you have compleeted already in the song list.
* Song selection redone (now returns to where you last where)
* Default neck is now gray
* Custom stages can supply a own neck/effect texture and note 3D models.
* Ajusted the hammeron note generation, makes less hammerons
* Fixed crash bug related to audio. Also fixed a few causes where the audio would get out of sync.
* Make sure there is a bit of time after the game start before the first song.
* Many tiny things I forgot.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Guitarfun Guitarfun, a Guitar Hero clone that played on the PC, makes its way to the Wii thanks to developer Hermes
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
OpenBOR This is an official port of the OpenBOR (aka Beats of Rage) beat em up game engine to the Wii by SX and Plombo
Wii2600 Changelog: * 4-player paddle support * Ability to set the paddle mode to use (Roll, IR, or Analog joystick) * Wiimote "Roll" paddle mode (similar to Bit Trip Beat) * Ability to set "Roll" paddle mode sensitivity and center
Guitar Fun 2.7b Thanks to the efforts of team CBT, rhythm gaming can now be made possible via the Nintendo Wii homebrew channel
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
Frets on Fire GlovePIE script Some of you may have seen those Wiitar Hero vids floating around on YouTube recently, and you may be wondering (this is assuming that you didn't read the YouTube description) how you can get to be a Wiitar Hero yourself