Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Lots are to be found at FretsOnFire fan forum Everything is released under GPL, which means the code is open for everyone to view and modify if they wish. It borrows graphics from both Guitarfun and FretsOnFire, and contains some new graphics. It does NOT use any of the FretsOnFire code, and only a little bit of the Guitarfun code. So it's a different game with a different feeling to it.
Version 1.0 (current)
* Practice mode
* Versus mode
* Last man standing mode
* 50/100/150/200 streak effect
* GuitarHero World Tour Drums support
* Experimental USB support (No idea if it works, enable it in the settings menu)
* Saving settings
* Saving of top scores and showing which songs you have compleeted already in the song list.
* Song selection redone (now returns to where you last where)
* Default neck is now gray
* Custom stages can supply a own neck/effect texture and note 3D models.
* Ajusted the hammeron note generation, makes less hammerons
* Fixed crash bug related to audio. Also fixed a few causes where the audio would get out of sync.
* Make sure there is a bit of time after the game start before the first song.
* Many tiny things I forgot.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
The Video Game Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has released the initial version of his latest wiibrew project, The Video Game, a run and gun style homebrew game for the Nintendo Wii
Guitarfun Wii homebrew developer Hermes has released a new version of Guitarfun, a Guitar Hero clone with a much more expansive selection of songs
CDGPlayer 0.7 Changelog:
- Implementation of all orders except the Scroll
- Fixed problems with some animations CDG
CDGPlayer New Wiibrew game from kriogeN, basically a karaoke game that uses MP3 + G files
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
Gravity Glide ThatOtherPerson know for his awesome PS3 and Wii homebrew games has just released Gravity Glide v1
Guitarfun Guitarfun, a Guitar Hero clone that played on the PC, makes its way to the Wii thanks to developer Hermes
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire