Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Lots are to be found at FretsOnFire fan forum Everything is released under GPL, which means the code is open for everyone to view and modify if they wish. It borrows graphics from both Guitarfun and FretsOnFire, and contains some new graphics. It does NOT use any of the FretsOnFire code, and only a little bit of the Guitarfun code. So it's a different game with a different feeling to it.
Version 1.0 (current)
* Practice mode
* Versus mode
* Last man standing mode
* 50/100/150/200 streak effect
* GuitarHero World Tour Drums support
* Experimental USB support (No idea if it works, enable it in the settings menu)
* Saving settings
* Saving of top scores and showing which songs you have compleeted already in the song list.
* Song selection redone (now returns to where you last where)
* Default neck is now gray
* Custom stages can supply a own neck/effect texture and note 3D models.
* Ajusted the hammeron note generation, makes less hammerons
* Fixed crash bug related to audio. Also fixed a few causes where the audio would get out of sync.
* Make sure there is a bit of time after the game start before the first song.
* Many tiny things I forgot.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Rock Paper Scissors It's always interesting to follow the development of Wii homebrew, and checking out the simple homebrewed applications and games is always a good way to start in tackling Wii homebrew's progress
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
OpenBOR This is an official port of the OpenBOR (aka Beats of Rage) beat em up game engine to the Wii by SX and Plombo
Dance Clone Dance Clone from ThatOtherPerson:Dance Clone is exactly what it says it is, a clone of simply a Dance Dance Revolution
Gravity Glide Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has released a new version of Gravity Glide, a unique homebrew app/game for the Wii
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire
Guitarfun 3.5 From Hermes:Well, Guitarfun premieres here with this version:)Among the improvements highlighted the use of USB devices or SD in the Wii version, with separate lists, reading accelerated through a dedicated thread