Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Everything is released under GPL.
* Customizable scriptable stages. 3 stages included by default (GuitarsOnFire, Guitarfun, Mario)
* Lefty flip
* Load all GFX from png files on SD card
* Load drums.ogg if it exists
* 'lower fret overriding'
* Sound fix when no song.ogg is found
* Gamecube controller support (Untested)
* Classic controller support (Untested)
* Not showing a difficulty if there are less then 10 notes (some songs just add a single note to show up as having all difficulties)
* Added 'start' key for keyboard
* No songs message when no songs are found
* Fix scoring for sustained notes
* Remove tails for short notes
* Add neck/highway gfx
* Failing a song when playing badly
* Keyboard keymap customizing
* Basic drum track support
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiScrubber NG This program is a quick'n'dirty port of the famous "WiiScrubber" Windowsapplication to UNIX
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
Guitarfun 3.5 From Hermes:Well, Guitarfun premieres here with this version:)Among the improvements highlighted the use of USB devices or SD in the Wii version, with separate lists, reading accelerated through a dedicated thread
CDGPlayer New Wiibrew game from kriogeN, basically a karaoke game that uses MP3 + G files
GuitarsOnFire GuitarsOnFire is a GuitarHero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire