Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Everything is released under GPL.
* Customizable scriptable stages. 3 stages included by default (GuitarsOnFire, Guitarfun, Mario)
* Lefty flip
* Load all GFX from png files on SD card
* Load drums.ogg if it exists
* 'lower fret overriding'
* Sound fix when no song.ogg is found
* Gamecube controller support (Untested)
* Classic controller support (Untested)
* Not showing a difficulty if there are less then 10 notes (some songs just add a single note to show up as having all difficulties)
* Added 'start' key for keyboard
* No songs message when no songs are found
* Fix scoring for sustained notes
* Remove tails for short notes
* Add neck/highway gfx
* Failing a song when playing badly
* Keyboard keymap customizing
* Basic drum track support
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire
Frets on Fire GlovePIE script Some of you may have seen those Wiitar Hero vids floating around on YouTube recently, and you may be wondering (this is assuming that you didn't read the YouTube description) how you can get to be a Wiitar Hero yourself
Comments on GuitarsOnFire:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GuitarsOnFire supports it