Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire. It uses Frets On Fire compatible songs, which can be found all over the internet. Everything is released under GPL.
* Customizable scriptable stages. 3 stages included by default (GuitarsOnFire, Guitarfun, Mario)
* Lefty flip
* Load all GFX from png files on SD card
* Load drums.ogg if it exists
* 'lower fret overriding'
* Sound fix when no song.ogg is found
* Gamecube controller support (Untested)
* Classic controller support (Untested)
* Not showing a difficulty if there are less then 10 notes (some songs just add a single note to show up as having all difficulties)
* Added 'start' key for keyboard
* No songs message when no songs are found
* Fix scoring for sustained notes
* Remove tails for short notes
* Add neck/highway gfx
* Failing a song when playing badly
* Keyboard keymap customizing
* Basic drum track support
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
Super Paper Mario (EU) Hours of game: 58Hp 120/120 - Level 40Cards 256/256 - Recipes 96/96Maps 48/48 - Pixls 11/11Ds Cooking Disk 07/07-Infinite 3D-Coins: 999-Score: 4
Rock Paper Scissors It's always interesting to follow the development of Wii homebrew, and checking out the simple homebrewed applications and games is always a good way to start in tackling Wii homebrew's progress
Supersonic Wii: Winter Edition (Installation is simply an extraction to an SD card if you have the Homebrew Browser installed)***Supersonic Wii is a music rhythm game where the player needs to hit buttons in sync with the music being played
Gravity Glide Here is another awesome homebrew release from ThatOtherPerson aka ThatOtherDev
Gravity Glide ThatOtherPerson know for his awesome PS3 and Wii homebrew games has just released Gravity Glide v1
CDGPlayer New Wiibrew game from kriogeN, basically a karaoke game that uses MP3 + G files
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
Frets on Fire GlovePIE script Some of you may have seen those Wiitar Hero vids floating around on YouTube recently, and you may be wondering (this is assuming that you didn't read the YouTube description) how you can get to be a Wiitar Hero yourself
Comments on GuitarsOnFire:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GuitarsOnFire supports it