* Speed up extracting using updated libfat (speeds up download too, but it's not noticeable)
* Added USB support (plug in your USB device before booting HBB and turn off Use SD in settings)
* Added sorting of applications by name
* Added delete functionality to the queue (press minus to queue an application to be deleted)
* Added download and extract information (MB downloaded/MB total, Extracted files/Files to extract)
* Added a check to make sure Wii Network is initialised and active before downloading applications
* Fixed bug where you couldn't cancel the download queue if you had download prompt enabled
* Fixed bug where the meta.xml file name would change back to normal when you updated an application (this allows you to keep your custom name of applications)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew developer teknecal has released the latest version to the uber-useful application, Homebrew Browser
Homebrew Browser From teknecal:The Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii
Homebrew Browser Coder teknecal paves the way for the future of Wiibrew with Homebrew Browser
Homebrew Browser Changelog: * Keep retrying networking initialisation * Now shows the progress when extracting the zip files (thanks Tantric) * Detects the ftpii directory when using a password like ftpii_mypass * Keep meta
Homebrew Browser Ffrom teknecal: * Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier * Made help and controls window larger * Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
Comments on Homebrew Browser:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Homebrew Browser supports it