* Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier
* Made help and controls window larger
* Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
* Added menu when pressing home, can go into settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. Hold the home button to return to loader at any time.
* Added settings which allow you to change when the image files are downloaded; either at startup or on-demand. Can enable or disable the free space text.
* Added update all applications feature. You access this when clicking on the SD card icon. Once you are shown your applications, the SD card icon changes to an update icon which you can click.
The much requested update all apps feature has now been added to the HBB. Just click on the SD card icon and then an update button will appear in the SD icons place. Click on that and it'll ask you if you wish to update. After that you will see it automatically update all outdated applications.
Small things like making the help and controls screen larger seemed like it was needed as well as now having a menu when you press the home button. You can now go to settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. In the settings, as some people have requested, you can now choose to download the images before HBB actually loads (as was done in versions before v0.2.1b). You can also choose whether or not the free space show be shown.
I should also note that all FCEU and SNES unofficial emulators have been removed as per this message. Basically the official versions have all the features of the unofficial emulators.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew developer teknecal has released the latest version to the uber-useful application, Homebrew Browser
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew - Wii Homebrew - news and downloads - Image 1A new version is out for teknecal's Homebrew Browser, a program that allows you to download and update Wiibrew straight from your console
Homebrew Browser Changelog:
* Speed improvement when parsing homebrew list * Added
Homebrew Browser From description:The Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii
Homebrew Browser The Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii
Homebrew Browser Changelog:-Fixed issue with icons not being loaded, removing an application from the queue bug and updated meta
Homebrew Browser Now here's something that would make many a Wii homebrew gamer's life a bit easier: check out teknecal's Homebrew Browser, a pretty nifty Wii application that lets you check out and download the latest 'brew without any need for downloading from the PC, or even taking the SD card out
Homebrew Browser Homebrew coder teknecal is back to release a new version of Homebrew Browser, the ever-popular wiibrew utility that allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games straight to your Nintendo Wii
Homebrew Browser Developer's note:
The Homebrew Browser has been upgraded to v0
Comments on Homebrew Browser:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Homebrew Browser supports it